Page 1 - Reviews - ZOI Research, Prostate Support, 90 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
NG

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Anyone who is hard working with the autumn lifestyle should be giving this a try… these lovely products may help you and bring you to another level!! I am having these bars anytime i feel depressed… since I’ve been working from home for a period, these comfortIng little finger foods really can help out… If this helps, please press yes.

ef8b9a08-06e6-4205-bdd0-f34c09fe6d6a
9902d138-8cb6-4a23-ae96-7de57cf88997
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

My dad, who's in his early 70s, suffers from prostate problems for years. He has to go to the toilet several times at nights, which affected his sleeping. I bought 5 bottles for him coz I know it's not a medication, will take some time see some progress. Hope it help him.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

My husband loves the quality of this product. It gives him more sexy energy and has started to shrink his prostate which is down according to his dr. No need for a operation to remove it. If my review was helpful please give a thumbs up😄 I researched the best herbs to decrease prostate swelling and this one has them all. The inclusion of nettle root is especially important and often hard to find. Most other brands have the leaf but not the root. There’s no taste and the capsules are small and easy to swallow Excellent product for the price! Highly recommended. Prostate can be shrunk again. Men, don’t give up! This helps a lot

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I'm happy that this prostate support is effective and an iHerb brand! My husband and his doctor are happy that it works to keep his PSA, prostate antigen, number down. My husband also notices that taking this supplement helps with how much he has to get up at night to urinate. I really like the list of ingredients since the list is very similar to other prostate supplements costing much more! My thinking is if it is effective then the quality must be good and certainly the price is very good.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I’ve been using this for two years ever since I began having urinary issues and pelvic pain. As long as I’m taking this, along with regular daily walking, then I don’t have any problems. I’ve tried a few other brands but this one works well and is very affordable.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

The Prostate Support I gave to a retired teacher who is suffering from an enlarged prostate gland had an amazing positive result. Just after 30 days of taking it he was able to get a good sleep and lessen his trip to the bathroom to relieve himself. The product is just a part of our natural protocol for prostate health.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I have been using it for over a year and it has helped me the most compared to other prostate supplements. After taking it is easier to urinate. There is no doubt in the difference. It's not really clear to me who and why they stopped producing it because it has a lot of good reviews. I will contact IHERB and ask them to continue the production of this product.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

The Prostate Support I gave to a retired engineer who is suffering from an enlarged prostate gland had an amazing positive result. Just after 2 days of taking it he was able to get a good sleep and lessen his trip to the bathroom to relieve himself. The product is just a part of our natural protocol for prostate health. The formulary has synergistic action because of the combination of minerals and natural herbs that are all clinically proven to provide remission. Combining it with other natural vitamins, the more the prostate health is assured.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

my dad is 68 and his has prostrate issue , he is on medication but still he feel uncomfortable peeping and can't control it when the pressure increases ,, only two suplimant worked for him ,, 1) Himplasia by himalya 2) ZOI prostrate support , he don't feel irritation while peeing ,, and no discomfort , I would order it again

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I feel like it's working if I take it before bed. There doesn't seem to be a lot of good ways to address the problem even with prescriptions, but every little bit helps. This is reasonable and the quality is good. The ingredients are good and the benefit is tangible.