NG

Posted on Jun 14, 2022
Great anti-inflammatory!

We started giving our 13 year old Vizsla this when she started having severe stumbling and falling. Suspected brain tumor and thought she would be gone by Christmas. Gave her prednisone, this, and an immune booster starting last October. Great improvement. We stopped prednisone 3 months ago and she has just an occasional wobble, although still sluggish pupil. We think it's slowed the tumor. growth. She's a happy dog!

0f086a25-f62e-4eed-bf84-65e38c0d6a2e
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

My six year old Golden was starting to slow down and had a slight limp when waking up in the morning. It was killing me but my vet assured me nothing was wrong just age and slight arthritis starting. Within a week I noticed the limp was gone and within two weeks his energy was back and his weight went down being more active. I can’t say enough how amazing these have been for him. It’s a nice touch they go with his grain free diet!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This supplement is perfect for picky dogs! My dog won't eat hard tablet type supplements and turns his nose up at powders or flakes on his food. This is like a soft treat that I break up into his food and he eats it without missing a beat! What a great, easy way to get Turmeric into his diet! The only negative, it has Palm Oil in it, which I am trying to stay away from because of the complete devastation to wild life from gutting the forrests to harvest these trees. Also this is YELLOW from the Turmeric so don't get it on counter tops or clothes!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I bought this product in hopes to help with my dogs' tumor issues. She has several tumors on her skin. She's already survived two metastatic cancers two years ago It's been a couple of weeks and I've noticed that several of the tumors have gotten smaller. I'm keeping an eye on them daily and will continue for 3 months with this product. She is on other supplements since the initial cancer diagnosis and this is an addition to her regimen. I'm very surprised that my dog will eat this. She doesn't like anything.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

My dog is such a picky eater so it must taste amazing for a picky easter like him to like it. I do see a slight improvement in his energy levels, he is more energetic. Zesty paw products never disappoint, my dog has consumed a range of their quality products.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My dog hates the taste but we definitely see some improvement on her general skin health. She scratches a lot less and rashes on her skin are much better. The quality of its ingredient is safe i assume. The size is a little big for my dog but we feed her after we mix it with some water, make it into paste, put small amount on her upper lips and she licks it.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Posted on May 21, 2022

My dogs take this supplement everyday since 4 years ago. They are still full of energy and healthly even they are 13 and 11 years old. Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

My dogs love Their Zesty bites. Buying this for a friend’s pup who’s recommended by the vet to take curcumin supplement for his digestive issues. She told me it’s very effective and her pup loves his Zesty time as well.