Page 1 - Reviews - Zand, Naturals, Wild Cherry, Cherry Honey Soother, 15 Throat Lozenges - iHerb
NG
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Zand is my go to brand for cough drops/lozenges because they are one of a few that offer true sugar free and artificial anything free. I like to keep some on hand at home, at work, and in my Bible so I don't having a coughing fit while playing the piano.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I love most all of the Zand lozenges as they each have a little something different to offer. Love the taste of these Wild Cherry lozenges that are packed with organic ingredients and soothing honey. These also have a bit of menthol to provide some breathing relief. Excellent value for the price for lozenges packed with organic ingredients.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I will keep buying this over and over again, effective for sore throat, amazing taste, great value, non gmo and gluten free with honey instead of sugar

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Love this flavour combo of cherry and honey. I always keep a stock of zand lozenges. I just rebought this flavour. Careful how you store zand lozenges as they get sticky and melt out of the packaging in warmer weather. Maybe pop them in the fridge.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Tasty and great for a sore throat. I think it's very minty and hearby, with a subtle bit of cherry. It's amazing that the ingredients are so 'natural', without harmful additives, compared to what I can buy in the stores.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Nice taste not as strong as Olbas but it works for itchy throats , i use this when i feel like im about to have cold or flu to soothe my throat .,

Posted on Nov 28, 2020

If you have problems with your throat candies can help you. I'm not talking about serious ones but conected with catching a cold. My throat is sensitive. After a portion of ice cream in the evening, I felt light pain in the morning. I had no medicine so i took one candy. Only in the evening I remembered that i had had problems with my throat. So i recommed it😊

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Like this flavour, it is more minty than cherry flavour. Very soothing to the throat.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Nice brand, great taste, refresh! Very good to sore throat

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

These are great for sore throats in the cold weather, so glad to find them on here! Even better with the discount.