Page 1 - Reviews - Zand, Naturals, Organic CranRaspberry, 18 Throat Lozenges - iHerb
NG
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Initially, I thought there was not much flavour. After taking it the second time, I can taste the flavour and it soothes sore throat very well. I love this brand, the lozenges are natural, not too sweet and healing to the throat. So glad to have found this brand of lozenges.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I usually go for a tangy taste and this suits my taste buds. Cranberry does help to ease up on UTI (but D-Mannose is still better). With face masks required these days where I come from, I pop one of these in my mouth with a little peppermint to refresh the breath.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Absolutely the best Red Raspberry Powder I’ve tried. I bought others to compare and this easily comes out on top. If you’re looking for something healthy with full flavor, this is it.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

With all the dryness going around, these lozenges sure help out. The flavor is very mild, not too sweet. Beware that they do melt in higher heats, so keep them in a cool area.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Best quality lozenges with good ingredients. Very effective. They do get a bit sticky if they sit in an open bag for a long time.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Good package and bag. Optimal form to put in pocket and take with me. I like this taste, sweet Cranraspberry.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Arrived on time, the taste is fair ... but not tasty...

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This taste is so fantastic as other taste made by ZAND.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Great for soothing your throat and calming coughs. Also has a good taste and size. Good benefit in the flu season and winter!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Very pleasant fruity taste, not too sweet, and really efficient at that.