NG

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This is my first Yogi tea, and yes!!! IT TASTES SO GOOD!! I'm not sure if it is working on my skin, but the smell is kinda relaxing. If you love hibiscus tea/rosehip tea you'll definitely want to give it a try. However, it contains caffeine so don't drink it at night. It might be pricey, but you won't regret purchasing it.

42aa6619-5824-4012-9b21-4e17fbc8798e
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This is my first time trying YOGI tea and hibiscus tea and I love love love the taste. I am not sure if it really works in improving my skin but I just absolutely love the taste of it. However it doest. contains some caffeine so try not drink late in the afternoon.

a277e715-96ea-407b-8dc8-07c95dcbea0c
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

303cc007-29c0-4181-8d34-0795d4f6180a
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This is about the 7th box that I take of this tea and it does what it says. I see a big difference in my face skin. The pores are cleaner and my skin feels very soft. I also stopped getting little pimples when I eat chocolate or nuts. I recommend it. You'll see a difference just a few days after you start taking it. I take it once a day just before breakfast. The taste is delicious.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I have a very sensitive skin and lot's of inflammations (mainly because of my problems with the gastrointestinal tract). So I was looking forward to trying this tea and seeing how my skin glows of health. But unfortunately even after 2 weeks of usage I don't see any of the promised benefits. Maybe it needs more time, I don't know. Anyway this Rose Hibiscus tea is tasty - I can clearly feel the taste of rose petals (I love rose tea) and maybe some honey (not sure, but can feel the sweet taste, it also can be the stevia leaf). Although the ingredient list states that there's hibiscus flower inside too, but the color of the tea is brownish, whereas hibiscus tea is strong red and has sour flavor. I enjoy drinking this tea in the morning, can recommend if you like rose tea.

d5183cbe-b5e8-4ad1-996f-7c734f442c7a
944871b5-bee4-40cd-90a9-afad6ac247d7
888405bf-5a67-413e-b45c-05a6c1ef4f1b
332380b9-f4e2-4bf8-921c-db607cfdb4b7
419ce158-1768-4650-b58d-0d2a09e7928e
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I don’t know whether it really helps with Skin Detox or not, but I’ve enjoyed other Yogi Tea variant before and they were good. Having it hot definitely will give soothing effect, so it’s perfect for the afternoon or at night when you need to wind down after a hectic day.

56db4d2f-8a6c-45c9-b2a2-69b7c1e6469d
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Tastes and smells great I don’t add sugar still tastes good I don’t really know if it helped my skin or not🤷🏻‍♀️ الطعم و الريحه مقبولين ماضيف اي سكر يوم اشربه ماعرف اذا ساعد بشرتي ولا لا

f068d66e-ef6f-452f-865d-8ae9e613abc2