NG

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Great find as I've been looking for green tea that doesn't make my heart race and it’s quite hard to find green decaf tea in regular stores. I use it for making kombucha as well. A bit too pricey tho, but for me, it’s worth it.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I caught covid and needed an immune boost. Since I'm no longer doing caffeine I decided on Yogi green tea. This tea is hard to find. If you've ever researched green tea, many brands are toxic, but the Yogi tea is one of the few brands that are not. Green tea has a wealth of healthy benefits for liver, kidneys, Covid. I caught a pregnancy rash called puppps and green tea is how you can combat it. A must buy!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great quality and it tastes good. All green teas are naturally caffeinated but I was looking for a decaf one. Although it must have some caffeine, it is very minimum. 16 servings is good enough for me to try its benefits like help you sleep well and manage stress. Since decaffeinated, I don't have to worry about how frequent I drink it.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Tastes great and fresh! I feel healthy drinking it and without guilt knowing that it has no caffeine in it so I don't have to worry about not being able to fall asleep at night. Because it's decaf, I even give some to my dog to enjoy the antioxidant benefits.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I really like this brand of tea and I like the idea that it is decaffeinated. I cannot find the decaffeinated version near me. The price is reasonable. I would purchase this again. I like the quality of this tea. I really enjoy the taste of this tea compared to other green teas. As having cancer, green tea is a good antioxidant to consume.

Posted on May 2, 2022

The best green tea for me. The blend is just right! I am so happy I’m able to purchase it from iHerb since its not available where I’m from locally. The benefits green teas give are amazing. I’ll try my best to drink this everyday or every morning to be really specific.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I like this green tea, especially since it's decaf so I can drink it late at night. It's very good quality and pairs nicely with other types of herbal teas like ones with the ginger ingredients and tumeric. It's also nice all by itself with a little lemon and honey in it.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I drank this tea in the past almost every night after my dinner. Never realized the real benefit until I stopped for weeks because of the Chinese medicine that I have to take. I seldom take fruits when I was taking the tea in the past. One day, I started wondering when I have constipation even I started to take fruits. Finally, I realized that it was this tea that detox .. so I bought few boxes again this tea together with Super Antioxidant. Will try to drink whatever is possible. I will definitely recommend if you are not taking fruits frequently. If you try for sometimes, you will feel the difference.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I buy green tea for its antioxidant benefits but stopped for a while because green tea does naturally contain caffeine. When I came across this product I found a green tea that I can enjoy without worrying about caffeine. When I drink this tea I don’t steep it in hilt water. I just leave it in a cup of water for about and hour and swish the water around several times to get the tea out of the leaves, and it works!