NG

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Good

First time trying out, not sure what to expect other than reading reviews. Like many mentioned it has kindof a mini mint type of candy with a coated shell. Taste itself is abit on the sweeter side compared to other xylitol mints. Guess it will be up to individual preference.

669d77be-ef42-4db1-8afc-e05cc098e441
42dfdc31-eff9-4265-a513-b2b0ded995b1

I have purchased these mints for the 2nd time, the first time was the small package, sometimes we don’t have time to brush teeth after meals and have to wear a mask all the time. These mints helped our breath under the mask and that don’t contain sugar. Spry is Xylitol mints which is a great and best option to keep your month fresh. Good small size package, just right amount of peppermint flavoring not too sweet.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Uses Xylitol as sweetener (versus other artificial sweeteners we find too sweet like stevia).Tried a competitor (somewhat lesser price) but not as good and went back to Spry. Good small size, just right amount of peppermint flavoring. Used for years, great breath-mint or mild tummy-tamer. Supposedly Xylitol has healthy benefits, not too sweet, .

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

These are the perfect after lunch or dinner mints, plus, they’re vegan and sugar-free! Xylitol is an excellent sugar alternative that is derived from plants. There is scientific evidence that Xylitol is good for oral flora and that it protects teeth from tooth decay. These honestly are the perfect vegan mints and I will continue to purchase them. Also, the lemon flavor is super tasty as well!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I've been using Spry Peppermints for years. They are great as an after dinner refreshmint, but my best use for them is on the rare occasions when I have a sore throat or cough they are an excellent throat soother, with no sugaron your teeth during the night while you sleep.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I have purchased two different mints to see which one we would like for my teenagers, who don’t have time to brush teeth after lunch and have to wear a mask all the time. Eve after I brush well, my own breath often disgusts me! We wanted mints that help our breath under the mask and that don’t contain sugar or syrup. Spry and Epic are both Xylitol mints. We’ve had their gum before and we liked them both. But this time we needed mints so we don’t need to spit out. Epic is a bit smaller which my children like. He said Spry would almost choke him if he is not careful. My other child didn’t think so. Epic is also powdery type, no coating. Spry is more round and slightly larger with shiny coating like Advil pills. I personally like the coating type better as it feels it lasts longer to dissolve in my mouth. However, as other reviews mentioned, coating tastes like medicine and gross! It only last for the first few seconds so it doesn’t bother me much. Xilytol is a great and best option to keep your month fresh. What’s the point of having your mouth smell good but it gives you cavities due to sugar or syrup, or artificial sweetener for worth.

e219eaa7-32da-4fb2-8714-4d487b265522
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I really like these mints. They are strong and keep my breath fresh. I use xylitol all the time because I like to protect my teeth, and these are some of the best I've had. The price is very fair for such a quality product. I'm definitely going to keep myself stocked on these.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

These are good little mints. I am a gum chewer so I don't go for mints often, but my grandchildren love these. I keep them in my car and my purse so they are available whenever they ask me for one. For about a year they were "no grump" pills, and being grumpy was impossible when sucking on one.....

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I love these mints, i am a kind of person who likes to put something under his tongue to imagine it will help falling asleep. I don't like to take sleeping pills often and sometimes these mints are just enough. I hope they could be less mentol- spicy but in general they are fine

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

this is my first time trying these they are great smelling a last longer then normal mints ..I really hope they protect my teeth I'm sick of going to get cavities filled every year 🙃

3625e3e1-ad3f-4f7b-9249-d7603c4a9a4c