Page 1 - Reviews - World Organic, Liquid Chlorophyll, Natural Mint, 50 mg, 16 fl oz (474 ml) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

One of my 3 favourite Chorophyll brands that I have been drinking for several years now. I find the 100mg flavour too strong but the mint in this 50mg variety is just the right amount. I cannot wait until it comes back in stock again.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This product is fine, but.......I should've paid more attention 2 the contents than the price. After ordering I realized that I purchased the 50mg chlorophyll bottles when I really wanted the 100mg chlorophyll bottles which were only a few $$ more and a much better value. My bad....won't make that mistake again but, I ordered 10 bottles & am taking 1oz./day so I'm good for 5+ mos. Live & learn.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I use it for body deodorising and the taste when you mix it with water you can taste a little bit of mint .

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I include this liquid into my daily juicing with no gut issues. Helps with energy!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Nice subtle and minty flavour, really helped me with my internal cleanse. It also makes my water taste and look a bit better

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

First time trying it, almost no taste no flavor, results are amazing on my skin so far plus taste is good

Posted on Apr 19, 2021

I bought this for my teenage daughter to help with body odor and iron deficiency . It has done that and more. Also seeing improvements in acne and getting things in her gastrointestinal tract moving regularly. I plan on taking it for myself .

Posted on Dec 3, 2020

This is sooooo nic am using chlorophyll from a long time. I use it for bad odor since i sweat alot so this prevents me from smelling bad thats the only difference i have boticed by using this so far

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Sounds like a goood product ♥️♥️🥰🥰🔥🔥

67993746-6307-41f5-89af-d077a1330af1
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Still have yet to try it but it came nicely packaged which is nice.