NG

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love this...I don't put it in the fridge though and leave it out so maybe it might taste even better in the fridge instead of the warmth of the tropical country. But still, it tastes really good! It costs a ton though... I want to get more but the price point is stopping me lol too expensive!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Good stuff! This reminds me of Artisana nut butters in the small jar size (love them too). The taste of this is nice, creamy and not that salty. Great as a quick snack before bed, as pistachios have natural melatonin in. Difficult to find organic pistachios ... happened to see this in my search. One drawback is the price - very expensive for the small jar, but worthwhile taste - savor!

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This is spendy, so we won't be buying it as an every day grocery item, but it is delicious and different. It makes a nice gift for people who are hard to buy for. Especially if you know they love pistachios. The same company also makes other unsusal nut butters, like hazelnut and pecan. As well as using this like you would use peanut butter, you can get pretty creative using it in desserts, for example, we mixed powdered sugar (and a drop of green coloring) and made a semi sweet topping for pistachio muffins. Great on apple slices for a snack.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This is my favorite nut butter to eat with toast in the morning! I like knowing it is organic. It tastes great, for a food that is so good for me! One jar lasts me a few weeks, I like this size, and the fact that it is a glass jar not plastic. I live in Oregon and it is an Oregon company too. The quality of products this company makes is always something that can be counted on.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Reorder many many times. A bit expensive but the quality is good. Its pure pistachio. Fresh and grinded smoothly while on thick side, unlike peanut butter.

3ab51172-f6eb-42bb-8242-4809415189ac
ae49ee14-e516-48fe-9997-3c84255dee95
Posted on May 3, 2022

I've been looking for pistachio butter and this is so good! It's not cheap but I'm sure it is of good quality. It's creamy, not sweet. Pistachio lovers will like it!

2349f01e-167f-4632-907a-d3090445fec0
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

omg I truly love this soooo much!! its sooooo yummy but kinda exp to be buying frequently though. 🤣🤣 definitely gonna try the almond flavour too.

95b599c8-703c-4098-aea8-533e2d4fb9ee
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

It's my first time buying this product. WOW, it tastes very good ! But my husband does not like it because it does not look appealing to him. Anyway, will buy it again!

bcc74ee2-948f-4210-8dc1-92d1986c296f