Page 1 - Reviews - Wilderness Poets LLC, Camu Camu Berry Powder, 3.5 oz (99 g) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Bought instead of Navitas Camu, because it is cheaper, greater in size and with the same vitamin C amount. Taste of this is very acceptable, no problem to dissolve 1 teaspoon of vit C in 2dcl of water (i am using 2 teaspoons per day). Its color is brighter( less brown) than Navitas C, that also means its quality is good, it is fresher. So far, I am very satisfied. I feel more energized, migraines are almost no existant, I feel my gums much stronger (I have periodontal disease), my immunity has improved - much less sneezing/sniffing, better digestion, my skin & hair improved, old pigment marks are less visible, etc,.. I am using it also in my eyewash solution together with cayenne, eyebright, DMSO & also my cataract is much better - less glaring, cloudness, light senistivity improved, I could drive my car again in the night time. I really hope it will stop my cataract growth. Before that I tried (for digestion & eyewash) all sintetic C vit. forms, but no one helped much. Very recommended! If i helped you with the decision, please upvote. Thank you very much.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Whole food vitamin c. I swapped out my absorbic acid for this. It contains all the components of vitamin c, rather than a single isolation of vitamin c known as absorbic acid. Remember to question everything. Why is AA being so pushed so heavily, and what are the drawbacks of skipping the other components naturally found in vitamin c.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Upon learning thar, vitamin c as citric acid, inhibits the uptake of other vitamins I resorted to the powder form of pure vitamin c in camu camu. This brand gives me a generous amount of daily vitamin c that I can mix into my drinks into my smoothies and reap the benefits at 100%, I strongly recommend it.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

Tastes clean and fresh like other camu camu powders. This is a very good form of vitamin c for people who are histamine intolerant for celiac because asorbic acid is corn based

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Very tangy, kinda sour on its own. You only need 1/4-1/2 tsp to get the vitamin c you’re looking for! I add it to my smoothie in the morning for an extra boost of vitamin c!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Great source of whole food vitamin C, we love it, i am following Matt Blackburn's CLF protocol and this is a great source for vitamin C (and copper). Tastes great in water with maple syrup or in any smoothie/

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

small package but high power fit C! Im aiming for food sources these days over synthetic vitamin C, and this is number one. Sour but not bad taste.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I don't like to take synthetic supplements. and according to the ingredients list there are NO FILLERS in this product which is another plus for me! so this is one way to get some of the vitamin C my body needs on a daily basis. I either put in a glass of water or juice or in a capsule and take daily. It makes me feel better knowing that I am getting a better source of vitamin C and from a food source is the best! I feel a difference when I take this daily as opposed to when I don't.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I drink this during having a flu and it is very effective, good quality. Good benefit to keep up my Vit C level , just a teaspoon is good enough for a one glass .

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

Bought this recently after reading more about the benefits of camu camu as a superfood due to its high content of nutrients particularly vitamin C which helps to act as a powerful antioxidant and strengthen the immune system. It also packed with great antioxidants to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals, and may help reduce inflammation in the body. It has a rather sour taste but good to be added to yogurts, oats, and smoothies. Hope anyone reading this will find this useful.