Page 1 - Reviews - Wholesome, Organic Blue Agave, 44 oz (1.25 kg) - iHerb
NG
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

If you can't take sugar or want to cut down on sugar intake, then this is the product for you. It does sweeten the tea or coffee whichever you prefer. Doesn't take a lot and much better for you than regular sugar. Last a long time. There is not really a 'taste'/'flavor' to it. Just sweetens what you need to sweeten. My only thing is the way it pours out. If done carefully it doesn't leave any on outside of bottle. This is 2nd time I've purchased this product. ad it's Organic ingredients!

Oceans
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This is my number one sweetener that I use for everything that needs to be sweetened. Even my pancakes! I Love it and will continue to purchase this brand. It comes in a good size container which lasts me quite a long time. I don't feel bad when I need to sweeten any herb teas for my grandchildren. It has a good flowing consistency and it's much thinner than regular honey. Actually I prefer this one above all other sweeteners. good ingredients.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

It’s a healthy choice of sweetener and I love how little I have to use to make things sweet enough. It’s much sweeter than white sugar but a lot less glycemic so use it guilt-free! Don't use too much though. A little bit will be more than enough to give you the perfect sweetness, but if you wanna whip egg whites white sugar is not replaceable as it gives the texture, not just the taste. It’s a bargain to buy this volume at such price, plus I don’t have a sweet tooth so I don’t use it frequently. I suppose it’ll only get used up after half a year. P.S. this one has a lighter and “cleaner” flavour than the raw agave nectar, but surprisingly does not flow as good. I bought both and love them equally! If this review helps please kindly give me a thumbs up! It’ll give me rewards and let me buy and review more products :)

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Delicious and very handy squeeze bottle. Its a good alternative for sugar. Good quality, great for pan cakes and for breakfast cereal! Have bought many times and will continue.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

the quality is great ! I use it to sweeting my food! its better benefits then re table sugar ! Its a god add for a healthy deit !

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I can't begin to say how much I love this. The taste is great. Takes just a little to sweeten anything. It's light and for the price, you get a lot! Definitely recommend.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Sweet, delicious, and to the point! Great in everything. I enjoy it every morning with my coffee, and find it's even more satisfying than using sugar. More energy, less crashing.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I live overseas and enjoy being able to order this on iHerb because it is better than the local price here. We use this frequently so glad to have somewhere to order it that even offers free shipping!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Use it everyday for coffee, good quality and good for health, instead of sugar. Been using it for toddlers lentil porridge. It’s a staple for a sugar substitute.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Love the taste and good value for money. The only problem is the bottle design as it can be quite heavy to hold with such a big bottle, and sometimes pouring can become messy. Other than this, it is a good buy.