NG

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Best massage oil ever! I got it for my mom who had shoulder problem. She was doing massage with this oil and was super happy. Top quality ingredients and natural composition helps your muscles to relax. Fresh scent of arnica wakes you up. Perfect to use for therapeutic massage. Good size, easy to use.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I love the scent and smell of this massage oil. The composition and ingredients are great. It has a lot of benefits. It helps me relieve muscle tension. It moisturizer my skin and gives it the extra nourishment it needs. It’s good for sensitive skin. I find it’s of good quality. The size is good. Package is nice. Please like it if you find this review helpful.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I used to use different kind of Arnica cream for my muscles but this is much better!! little pricy but I think its worth it.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Since I bike and hike a lot, I always have it in my backpack to relieve any light to medium pain and I also used it for massage...

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Very good quality! Have used this oil on several occasions for aches and pains and have always found relief. I have found that regular use on the aching muscle or joint even helps in the long term alleviation of the pain.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

one of the best and essential oil, must always keep one at home. good quality and every one in the family love it. the scent is very smoothing and pleasant, help to relax and sleep.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I've been using this massage oil for years, never want to let this one go! It works for tired legs and arms especially after workingout.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Bought it for my mom and it absorb well on the body- relief of pain . This is my second purchase and would buy again . Recommend !

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

This product was the first I have tried from Weleda and I was really satisfied. The oil wasn't cheap but you only need a small amount to cover your whole body. The scent was pleasant and it was great at moisturizing my skin.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Highly recommended by Dr Gordon Chiu and so I gave it a try to help my sore muscles. Well, it's soothing on both the muscle and the skin. Apply twice daily and it helps relax the tight muscles. Very good product indeed.