NG

Lolavie
Posted on Mar 14, 2022
טוב

I have sensitive skin and I not every oil i try feels "right" to me on it. this one has not feel right to my skin. but, I can still put it on my hands or my hair so it will not be wasted for nothing. but, if you want to put it on your all body, you should go to the shop first and try a tester before you order it from here, cause it is not cheap. weleda have great hand cream tho. If I helped you, please press the like button!

Posted on May 21, 2022

I love this product. The smell was wonderful. It is non greasy and it works great on skin and my hair. I will buy more products and change up the smell. Loved it!! I have shopped around and this is a great price.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Its oily and the smell is sweetness but not bad So its very good. And its feeling nice but super oily so i use only on the body

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

The only one for the moment among other oils of this and other trademarks, which makes my sensitive dry skin looks and feels really better from the first time. I use it after shower on the wet skin before going to bed (pajama is easily washing after in washing machine). Already not the first bottle!

b7b517f4-af1c-4b54-a5e6-7d578eea1e98

This is an excellent oil! Smells delightful but not overpoweringly sweet! Absorbs really well too. I used it straight out of shower while the skin is moist. Also wanna say well done on the design of the pump, which is easy to press, no messy drips, and keeps the air out so oil stays fresh longer!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Especially nice on dry legs after showering. I love the fragrance.

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

I like the product of Weleda. The scent is so good. I use this product after taking the bath during my body is wet and it gives moisture to my skin. I hope the price will be down.

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

The purity and potency is amazing! It smooths easily onto the skin and it leaves a nourishing and relaxing shield. Agrees with all of the senses and permeates the mind, body and soul. Recommend.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I use it on my legs after a long day's walk, and my legs will feel relaxed and soft afterwards. Good product

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

It is smooth and easy to absorb. It is good!