NG

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I like this lightweight non scented eye gel very much. I usually have difficulties being regular with eye products and I like this one so much that I never gueget apppying it, sometimes 2-3 times during the day. It absorbs quickly, non greasy, leaves the skin smooth, very pleasant and good ingredients. Will buy again

Posted on May 25, 2022

Good, luxury eye gel! interesting texture

cafbed20-213b-47b2-8c75-d06e8667fe89
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Gel texture, absorbs immediately and leaves the skin dry and tight. Doesn't moisturize at all. Didn't like. Most likely not for dry and thin skin.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Cant wait to try it

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I took the risk of taking this gel for the skin around the eyes without a single review. I really liked the composition! To be honest, the composition here is really amazing: in the first place is not water, not glycerin, but infusion, aloe vera, stem cells. Further, a complex of peptides, which should smooth out wrinkles, moisturize, stimulate the synthesis of its own collagen, and restore. It also contains vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, amino acids and many plant extracts. The gel is transparent, odorless, absorbs quickly, does not roll off under makeup. Does not cause swelling in the morning. Moisturizes 5+! It's hard for me to talk about some kind of anti-aging effect. But there is one BUT! Not friends with all serums and tonics. It was applied a couple of times under the eyes and affected the area just below. If damp skin hit - hell! But it did not cause irritation. I don’t shoot a star for this!

a517a1f2-79a2-4fbd-a43f-c8bc5d595f89
Elena
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good eye gel. I'm 35 with thin skin around my eyes. I use this gel in the morning under a microcurrent massager. The gel is completely non-sticky and absorbs instantly. It is difficult to say about the action, as peptides have a cumulative effect. I think it's a good value for your money. As an independent care, it would definitely not be enough for me, there is little nutrition, I close it with a cream.

6823f749-01e8-4f20-885a-7a7df9da4b12
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Incredible gel! The result is visible from the first application. Dear ladies, I will not dissemble, you will not look 10 years younger, but the remedy is chic. I believe that there will be a cumulative effect, because all week I observe smooth skin after application in the morning. Makeup goes on great. Feelings are the most pleasant. In action, it resembles the remedy of one expensive professional brand, but in composition and price it is much better! I'll look at other truskin products!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered this gel for the area around the eyes for the summer. I liked its composition, which includes peptides and various plant extracts. It moisturizes well (but I have no problems with dryness), it even seemed to me that the bruises under my eyes became less.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Auto-translated from French

Very good eye contour that hydrates perfectly and with a great composition!