Page 1 - Reviews - TruSkin, Charcoal Clarifying Cleanser, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I have been using the charcoal cleanser for a couple of weeks, and my first thought was,this is messy and hard to get out of the bottle as it is so thick,but the way my skin feels after I use this is so worth the little inconvenience. After using it my skin feels clean, refreshed and even a little firmer. I've also noticed it’s helping to reduce pore size. The smell is very refreshing and a little goes a long way.I use other products from this company and they are all great!! Especially that they are quality organic, and all ingredients are labeled.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This facial cleanser was gentle and easy on my skin. I have sensitive skin, and it didn’t harm my skin in anyway! However, the texture is a bit liquid-y which I didn’t love. It also doesn’t foam too much. I prefer a thicker facial cleanser. I wish there was a sample size of this product so that I could have known before buying what it would be like.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

It really cleanse the face! Face feels “tight “ after use.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022