Page 1 - Reviews - Thorne Research, Biotin-8, 60 Capsules - iHerb
NG

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Taking for my hair growth, just started taking so can't tell how it works yet. Was surprised how tiny the bottle was, at first i thought its a sample bottle lol. When i opened it, the pills were tiny; which makes it easy to swallow. Has no smell or taste. And the shipping was super fast. Seems like a great product.

ad4a370b-721b-48e3-89ef-7ef82a518e0a
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

If you take two tablets each day, then one bottle can only last for a month. Better to take two each day as it will be more effective. I am still trying for the first month so cannot tell if it is good for the skin and hair. Overall, I trust Thorne originating from the multi-vitamin and I will see how it works.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I have being using this product for over a month and I feel a difference in my hair growth. Bought this product for the second time, as I feel a difference in my hair after using this vitamin.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I have recommeded this product to many friends. I started taking these pills when my hair was thinning. After 2-3 months i noticed new baby hairs growing back. I take them whenever I notice that my hair loss increases - especially during winter.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I tried many different brands of Biotin and found this one largely ineffective. The recommended use was several pills per day, which was difficult to remember to do and meant the bottle only lasted a month. I recommend the Now Foods 10mg (10,000mcg) Biotin pills instead. I have been taking them for two months and my hair and nails are much stronger.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I'm using it for a few days so I can't tell whether it helps me with my hair loss.. I really hope it will. I trust this brand.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I take this every day. I started using it over 2 years ago when suffering from male pattern baldness. I don’t know if it is because of this biotin but my hairline has not receded any further since taking this product.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Thorne is a fantastic company, and I trust all of their products. Honestly, though, I'd rather get my biotin along with my other B vitamins, so a multi or B-complex is where I'm headed.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Helps thin hair and affects hair growth rate. It feels like the hair grows quickly and it is good for the health of the nails, so it is a good product for people with weak nails or weak hair.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Suffered hair loss because of stress of last two years. This quality biotin really helped me regrow my missing hair. Overall improvement in about 1 month.