Page 1 - Reviews - Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus, Powder, 21 oz (597 g) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

This is amazing value compared with what I have available where I live. Colostrum is not easy to find here and is very expensive, so I'm happy to have found this. Although I can't normally tolerate dairy, I can tolerate colostrum and use it daily to help my gut.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

One of the best Colostrum supplements. If you have any gut issues, then Colostrum is a must. Remember to start very slow with it if you have severe problems. It will boost your immunity and you will not get sick that often if at all. It is also proven that Colostrum helps in the gym so it's good to mix with you protein shake.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Normally i mix it with my protein powder and drink after my workout. i can feel my immune system getting stronger after consumption about 1-2 months. slowly you may see the result. Especially after intensive work out like i hike more than 12 hours in that day. i will take 2 scoops and mix with protein powder. I can feel the boost and muscle recover faster than usual. i will say this is very good product.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great product, with very well selected ingredients, high bioavailability and extremely great benefits for skin, hair and the whole body. With the highest quality, the doses completely suit me - so with proper storage I have for a long time at a very good price. The taste is very pleasant to drink, I dissolve 3 grams - the whole daily dose of one intake in a small amount of slightly warmed water. For better results I take in the morning on an empty stomach, or 30-40 minutes before meals, maybe also in the evening 3-4 hours after a light dinner.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I've been taking this for years on and off. This is probably the best quality colostrum at an affordable price you can get. The container size makes it last for a long time at the recommended dosage of 3 grams a day. I take it in water early in the morning on an empty stomach and it tastes a bit like thin milk. The ingredients are free from hormones, pesticides, antibiotics and rBHT.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I was happy to received my order. Fast delivery. Good packaging. Legit seller. Good product which is same to the ones I saw from vloggers. This is indeed a very good food supplement during this pandemic. Will order next time for my sister in Philippines

57a8db41-fa26-48e0-b91c-c2f18d1c2480
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

It’s improved my immune system, after took one bottle, my WBC, RBC and Neutrophils increased to normal, since I took chemotherapy and radiation had been lower than normal, so I think this product is really great for improving someone’s immunization!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Excellent product to improve immune system during this covid time. I consume it for around 2 week, i feel like more energectic after consume it. Will re-purchase after finish it.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I’ve been using this product for a couple of years now. Started taking it to boost my immune system. Great product, dissolves quickly and no clumping. Give it a try..”

Posted on May 2, 2022

This product was recommended by my sister who has been consuming this product for over 6 months and found significance improvement of her digestive health. I have been taking this product for about 2 weeks and did find myself more energetic.