Page 1 - Reviews - Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus, Orange Creme, 120 Chewable Tabs - iHerb
NG

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I buy it frequently for kids during flu/cold season. I believe it works great for overall immunity support. I find it very helpful when kids do get sick, I follow the directions and give tablets frequently, and I’ve noticed the recovery time is much faster then. FYI, It’s not a magic pill, I believe healthy lifestyle and nutrition are the key to good health. This product is just an extra help to boost immunity during flu/cold season.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

1st time to try for my kid. Very difficult to find a colostrum that can be given to children too. Glad to have found this one. Bit expensive but hopefully it's effective.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I bought this product to improve my health. It is one the best quality product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my immunity. it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I really like this product I feel it has helped me with my overall health and feel like it helps a lot when it comes to getting sick

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

I bought this product after a thorough research on immune boosters and got it right before the new school year 2020/2021. It kept both of my elementary school kids healthy and I’ll definitely be buying more for the coming fall/winter

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I think the original price is too high I bought it on sale but It should be helpful for boosting the immune system for the kids

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Good to boost immune system and i like orange flavour.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

Been buying this since my son was 3yrs old (he is 9yrs old now). I always believe this can help to boost up his immune system. My son seldom get sick. Whenever he did I will double up the dosage for him. Most kids love the taste of it. It's like orange milk candy. I rather give this "candy" to them instead of real candy. haha. I like it too!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I let my kids take this everyday for protection. it tastes ok.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Best colostrum i've tried so far. Taste is great! Kids look forward in taking them everyday.