NG

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

These vitamins are amazing! Everything u need in 1 vitamin ,great quality. It taste like the Flintstones vitamins I took as a child. Its not a huge size, its the size of a dime. I'm 45 it gave me the energy I needed. Overall I Love this product l will keep purchasing.

5e2df614-c757-4a71-8780-d06925c0d7b0
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I love that these are so easy to take but I do wish they were more helpful for me. Not that these are a bad product, but I didn't feel a big difference between having taken them for a while and then not. They taste good but are on the powdery side. Other than their nutritional content, I do think that this is a good product if you find that it is nutritionally relevant to you. Really high Vitamin A dose though.

c6b77816-2c5f-42e8-9757-a13c75a913e6
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Great product! I love the fact that it’s not a sugar filled gummy. If you are a woman who doesn’t like to swallow big supplements, this is the chewable multivitamin for you. It gives you alot of energy and the price is very low. You can’t help but try it out.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This is a chewable versus a gummy which in itself is hard to find. This is the only chewable that I have found with the amount of vitamins available in one chewable. That's it! Just one a day! They actually do not taste bad, but if you are switching from a high sugar added vitamin,it might take some getting used to, but definitely worth it. No after taste and I can successfully take them on an empty stomach with no side effects. I am completely satisfied with this chewable.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I had a battle with covid that left me with long haulers syndrome . I would get really exhausted. I started taking these and they seemed to help with that. This is my second order. A side note...buy the chewables, not the pills. They are horse pills. I bought those and had to throw them away. There is no way that I could swallow those things. Even cut in half..!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I'm not a fan of swallowing pills and found most chewables were lacking in nutrition and were mostly gummies. I'm very glad I came across these! Better for my teeth than the gummies without sacrificing multivitamin nutrition. These are also the best priced here on iHerb. They're about $6 more on Amazon when you can find them in stock and more than double the price at Vitamin Shoppe.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

7b562b0c-f6de-4408-af5a-f5819f251b31
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Tablet size is quite large and it's a bit hard to chew. The taste is not that great, but tolerable. What I like about this, is it's very economical and it contains a lot of vitamins per tab. Most chewable/gummy multivitamins needs 2 to 3 tabs per dose, but this only requires 1 tablet per dose which is more convenient for me. It's best to take it after food because the body absorbs vitamins better in the form of food. I'll definitely order this again.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I always prefer gummies more than chewable ones and chewable ones more than just tablets you should take with water. I like that you just need to take 1 a day. I’m already taking other supplements for calcium and magnesium so it doesn’t bother me that it doesn’t have much of them both.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Purchased for my 92 year old mother. She was unable to swallow regular multi vitamin and is able to chew these cut in half. After a week great overall improvement of general being.