NG

Posted on May 14, 2022

You have to buy it!!! not the first time we try it! very healthy ingredients. the taste is good. comfortable to feed right through the pouche. love it. the quality of the pauch itself is good - it fell but didn't pop. the size is great for babies who just starting to eat solid food. my daughter is 11 months and loves it. she didn't finish it all in one meal though. can he used within 24 hours though.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This is good for outdoor use the quality is fine, the ingredients are rich, the taste is sour, the size is little smaller than expected, good for 5 months and above age with good benefit

20fb750c-409f-4bcb-a1cf-6a16aafe2971
1b4280d2-69af-41cc-9c42-d59135702d4d
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Quick, healthy and tasty snack on the go. Full serving of organic fruits and oatmeal. Not too sweet, nor sour taste. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

2dd65d5a-1940-438e-8647-3c359ca3d200
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on May 13, 2022

High quality product with natural ingredients. Not less important, our baby likes it's taste and we're constantly using these products (various flavors)😊 The size is standard, but sometimes he eats even two of them.

Posted on May 11, 2022

It was really delicious! Taste of oats with berries, easy to grab for baby. Size and packaging are also nice for one time food. Ingredients are nice too.

Posted on May 4, 2022

The quality is great , best ingredients, and i cant buy from hong kong but can get it from iherb so easily and fast delivery and the taste is great!! Big size

Posted on May 16, 2022

Love the combination and health benefits that come with it. My first time trying this brand. I usually go for Gerber.

c4b9a73d-4cf0-40e5-ad8f-ebefe2af42c9

Fun berry oatmeal flavor for baby to enjoy. 1 pouch is 1 serving for 6 months and up.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I ordered this for my twin 9 month old nieces. One twin has her little baby teeth and the other twin has none. They are not a fan of the flavor and Texture.