NG

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Love these vitamins without iron. I take them daily as prevention and the quality ingredients meet my daily needs. I don't have iron deficiency so these are perfect for me. The package was great and the bottle was a nice size. The taste is not too bad for the benefits you get from this great product!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Natural and quality ingredients! Sometimes our diets are not balanced enough. I really enjoyed these supplements. It has made me feel and sleep better in about 1 week. I know you don't normally see results that fast, but I believe I was in need of some stress, wellness,and immunity help. I have always had trouble sleeping and turning off my mind. I would take life-force twice a day, on my good days. As expected with supplements, there is that odd smell. The timing with this voxbox was perfect. Lifeforce-skin,hair, eyes, brain, energy, antioxidants..has the major vitamins (a-z) selenium, copper, coq10, green tea, ginko, ginseng,DMEA, grape seed, and literally every other extract/herb out there.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I've been taking Life Force No Iron for years, and I am very happy about the energy I always have especially because I have a very active sports life. I think that the ingredients in this multi are really super because they really contain not only vitamins but minerals and many more healthful ingredients and herbs. The quality of this vitamin is really high, otherwise, it wouldn't have lasted on the market for all of these years. I feel that this vitamin is really potent, and I will continue taking them as long as they are put on the market!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

These are by far the best vitamins that I've ever used. They give me a super energy burst. Do yourself a favor and give these a try, you won't be sorry.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for 30 years, and it has kept me going. It also saves me from having to buy a lot of other vitamins.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This multiple vitamin, which was recommended to me by a health store manager decades ago, is a very good, complete, and unique multiple vitamin. It is a vitamin that I have continued to use over the decades. I highly recommended it.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Have been taking these for years. They are a little big in size but worth the effort. I feel like I am ready for the day after I take them. Best affordable multi I have tried.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

We have taken these for several years. I love that they do not upset my stomach and we only have to take 1 in the morning and 1 at night. Shipping was also super fast and the process are fantastic!

Posted on May 20, 2022

description on iHerb lists the B-12 as methylcobolamine, whereas the actual item is cyanocobalamin. I haven't checked the other ingredients vs the description. on usage definitely feel an energy boost, usually only take max 2 tablets a day and not in the evening otherwise difficult to sleep

Posted on Apr 4, 2021

I use this as part of my health regimen. Thanks to my supplements, at age 78 I still don’t have any risk factors. Unless we eat organic, the foods we buy today are striped of their nutrients. Taking this product helps my body get the nutrients it needs. Even though I do eat organic, I still take one at dinner just to top everything off. The "no iron" is necessary once we become seniors as the body doesn't eliminate iron. You don't want a build up of iron in the body.