NG

Posted on Dec 26, 2021
Combat oxidative stress!

Vitamin E is a broad term for two types of fat-soluble nutrients – tocopherols and tocotrienols – each containing four different classes: alpha, beta, gamma, and delta. The most abundant forms in food are alpha- and gamma-tocopherol. The primary function of vitamin E in your body is to combat oxidative stress by blocking the activity of free radicals. Along with vitamin C, it protects fat molecules from oxidation, maintaining the structure and function of each cell. Research indicates that a ratio of gamma-to alpha-tocopherol greater than 1:1 increases levels of both tocopherols in the body and that alpha-tocopherol alone may not be adequate to combat oxidative stress. This product offers a 3:1 gamma-to alpha-tocopherol ratio!

Gamma E is rumored to be the most well-known in nature and, maybe, the best structure overall. Beside taking it inside, you can open the softgel and apply it straightforwardly to a slice or scraped spot to speed mending. I would say, it is additionally useful for dried lips.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Most vitamin E's on the market are mostly Alpha tocopherols, this is the Gamma tocopherol version. For those looking for anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties that inhibit cyclooxygenase (COX-2), then this is the Vitamin E to go for. I usually cycle between Source Naturals Gamma E 400 complex 60 softgels and Life Extension Gamma E 60 softgels.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I use this product in combination with selenium as a general health usage. Have done so for 20 years. Nearly 80 yrs of age and in good health.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I buy this vitamin E supplement for the high content of the gamma-tocopherol form, but also the content of all four tocotrienol forms. Have always been happy with the Source Naturals brand.

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

I think Source Naturals is one of the better classical formula brands available and they seem to care about the different forms of their ingredients. Most of vitamin E is alpha-type. But for optimum health we need beta and delta-types as well. This complex brings it. Not many options are available, once I opted for MRM brand and that was a big mistake. With Source Naturals you are on a safer end, I think. This is a brief review but I hope still helpful to you.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Mixed tocotrienols and tocopherols are the way to go. Just taking E-alpah doesn't help you and may be harmful.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

recommended by a friend , I just started taking this. Not sure if this better than solgar

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Excellent source of Gamma E. Highest milligram I have found.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

I take vitamin E for a few reasons. Overall, I feel it adds benefit to my overall health regimen to keep me healthy and strong and have nice skin.