Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Arctic Pure, Ultra Potency, Omega-3 Fish Oil, 850 mg, 120 Softgels - iHerb
NG

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

An excellent choice of omega-3 fish oil because it ensures that we supply the body with daily amounts of EPA and DHA fatty acids. The capsules have no taste and the capsules do not cause heartburn. Omega 3 is recommended for those who do not eat enough fish - ie almost everyone as well as vegans and vegetarians.

Posted on May 31, 2022

The first time I ordered this in July, the capsules were thicker and cloudy, hard to swallow. The effects were great though, I could see and feel a difference right away, plus no aftertaste or fish burps. So when I reordered this month, I was surprised to see the capsules were clear and smooth, SO much easier to take, and still had the same benefits. I wouldn't take another fish oil pill other than this!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

great quality omega! high quality ingredients-fish oil! good value! will use it again! for all ages, like the potency and like the package, you can feel the benefit, good taste, for heart, hair, brain, eyes, cholesterol and overall health, against inflammation and depression,

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

been using this for a couple of years now, never disappoints. good product, quality is good, make sure drink a lot of water after swallowing it, or else will get the aftertaste of fish oil. good for our health and body.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This is the best working fish oil I have purchased over the years. It is also the first time I have used the "enteric" coated capsules. I found that these really work while the others did not. Thanks!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have tried other brands with higher EPA and DHA values than this brand, but my wife finds the other brands have a fishy taste and smell. This brand has no fishy smell or taste for her so it's good enough for me.

Posted on May 12, 2022

the etheric coat is superb. unlike gels pills which are fragile, etheric coat do not make the pills break out easily when swallow. so i do not get the nasty fishy taste just like when i take fish oil on regular gel capsule.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

These fish oil pills have been a staple in my medicine cabinet. They are easy to swallow and I never ever taste or burp up any fish flavor. The capsule are large but go down without a problem this is my go to fish oil.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Good price, decent dosage and despite being a big (ish) softgel it goes down no problem. I've noticed some significant price increases on iHerb recently which I haven't noticed in quite a while and I hope this product is not next for a price hike!!!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Omega-3 benefits are known the world over. It offers so many benefits and helps to fight inflammation and heart issues, as well as helping with cholesterol. So I know that that it's very important to add these types of supplements to my regimen. However, I do have issues with anything that smells or tastes like fish. I could smell the fish oil as soon as I opened the bottle. I managed to get past that, and tried them for a couple of days. The fish taste is there. For me, it just didn't work out.