NG

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Improve cholesterol levels .It improves the movement and condition of the joints in the body in general. Fighting heart diseases in general, such as: arteriosclerosis and clots. Restore the brain to its normal and healthy state.

70ae44de-5814-4b1a-81f1-99c19c6d11d3
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Excellent Vitamin B3, I have high triglycrides and high cholesterol, good thing I started this product it loweres both significantly, but you tonendure itchiness redness hotness and a fluah sometimes diarrhea and neausea but its a small price to pay. the price is reasonable too

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My husband likes B3 with a flush, but his body got used to it so the flush got lesser and lesser. Because NOW was out of stock, I bought this Solgar for him. And suddenly the flush is back and more intense than ever. He's happy!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Not yet tried. Large glass bottles came well wrapped in bubblewrap for overseas postage. This has been a good brand for other supplements. Bought because usual brands were out of stock.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Good quality. I have some notes about the packaging though. I wish they do a better packaging for glass jars. My jar was ok, however, it may not survive a fall. This product causes flushing, consult your doctor before taking this product

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

The only supplement your body needs! It’s amazing. Clears the skin, improve breathing, and strengthen your body.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

I like this brand. The quality is always good. This big bottle can last for a long time. Niacin is necessary to keep our healthy. If you haven’t had niacin before, please start from the minimum dose 100mg and work it up to 500mg. Your body needs time to get used to it. I feel warm after taking it and it is important to the nerve system.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I take Niacin for my digestion and I find it helps and I'm told it reduces cholesterol

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Works for me and you feel refreshed and full of energy

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.