NG

Posted on Nov 19, 2021
Wonderful remedy

It’s very effective means for good eyesight! After taking these vitamin the eye vision becomes brighter and more clearly! I take it every four months! Especially if you work with computer! It’s very high quality!

79283c35-920a-4208-b78a-276c38b7e984
6e710d19-ff5d-48a8-b1df-a94147cf25a7
ec59e102-a26e-4348-b401-3eece60927ea
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I gave to this to my parents as they need Lutein for their eye health. They loved it!! The pill is easy to consume (not like big pill or capsule which makes you feel full just by seeing them), so highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I had try all kinds of lutein and i always will get those with zeathaxin too.Its for your eye health so you need it.take it if you afford it.40mg wow why not.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

Best lutein product I have ever taken!! I use computer for work from 9 to 6 and on phone everyday, my eyes gets sore and tired around lunch time. I took one softgel in the morning and I could immediately feel the difference in the afternoon, compared with other products I've taken before. You could feel the difference within the first few days!!

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

I love lutein, specifically its color. Only bad thing about this supplement is that it contains only 30 pills and frequent purchases are required. However, 40mg is higher in dosage to take every day and can cause yellow-skin (very large doses of carotenoids such as lutein and zeaxanthin can cause carotenodermia - a yellow-orange skin discoloration). Thus, I prefer taking this every other day as well. I combine it with Solgar Omega 3. I take 1 tab of Omega 3 everyday and 1 tab of Lutein every other day. So for I am impressed with the benefits. My eye conditions improved. Now I have lesser pain in my eyes. Additionally, I had watery-eyes, during windy and cold months I suffered a lot from watery-eyes. However, now I can walk outside and my eye condition seems to be improved a lot. Also, I had sweet-tooth, now I eat less sweets. I am not exactly sure if it is because of Omega, Lutein or other supplements I take, but I love it.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

As a person with high myopia (1200 and 1400 degree), i am really afraid that my eyes will worsen, especially with the current social distancing situation and more time spent at home where I tend to have more screentime (remote working). I have been using this lutein for more than a year now, can only find a few brands to offer 40mg lutein and of course solgar is one of it. I feel that my eyes feel less dry when taking this (soft lens wearer), besides a few other cheaper brands causes sleep problem for me if taken after dinner, nevertheless never had an issue with Solgar lutein. I took this with krill oil or fish oil depending on my mood. Overall it’s a really good product

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This product is very good and the price is right

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I changed to 20 mg now excellent quality and ingredients for the eyes. We use computer daily helps our vision