Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Grass Fed Whey To Go, Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate, 13.2 oz (377 g) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I have used solgar whey to go for many years and even though I don't generally respond very well to anything Dairy this protein powder is so I quality that I don't feel stomach upset after consuming it which is amazing for me. It helps me a lot when I have a hard day of physical labor you can feel its supporting your systems in your body to give you more energy and I sleep better when I take it daily. It also seems to help me with weight loss... I don't change anything about my regular diet I just add a scoop of it with distilled water, shake it up and take it daily... it is not cheap but it is quality so I don't mind paying for it and Iherb has a better price than anybody else I found. The fact that it now has a couple of flavors available is great that way you don't get tired of it.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

not overly sweet. no aftertaste or chemical taste while drinking. takes away my cravings for snacks through the day and even at night when I usually have lots of cravings. I've used other brands and never like using them and ended up throwing them out. but this is worth it. I have it for breakfast with a fruit and that keeps me satiated until lunch. it allows me to control my calorie intake and I'm happy so far. no gas or cramps that I've experienced with other brands. will definitely order this product again.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Bought this for my son for added protein, for his workouts. He loves the chocolate taste and whey is great health benefits. Has the right ingredients and Solgar is a quality supplement company. Use after training or as a delicious afternoon snack when on a diet. Will buy a different flavour for myself.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

If you have Pre-diabetes, diabetes, or just want to loose weight; my integrative health practitioner has told me to use protein to help me have a good snack to hold me over till my next meal. So I just do a scoop of Solgar’s ‘Whey To Go’ and or a small handful of almonds or Brazil nuts for my hypothyroid sisters cuz of the selenium in them.. and go! I love this shake though! The strawberry is good too!

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I’ve tried several different protein powders and this one is my favorite because the flavor is great and it does not upset my stomach. I put some in my cereal every morning. It’s delicious! I also use it for making chocolate peanut butter energy balls. My whole family prefers this brand.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This protein tastes so smooth and yummy! not too sweet and the cocoa flavour is just fine. I use it to replace my dinner sometimes. I find my skin looks plumb after few days consumption because I always avoid animal base collagen drink. definitely will buy again!

6169be37-7c4e-408f-a0f1-47b5e73daa69
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Way too sweet for me, I prefer a deep fudgy-chocolaty flavor, but it's tastes more like a cheap store chocolate ice cream (?) Also, it's consistency is not very creamy even when adding milk. I'm adding 2 tbs of cacao powder for every 1 scoop just to finish off the pack. It's not bad, but I personally won't buy this again. I definitely had better protein powders before.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

It comes with a convenient spoon, the taste is richly chocolate, I am consuming it as a smoothy every other day, it is also packed with nutrients and protein which suits me after a work out. Will buy again

Posted on May 2, 2022

Amazing! Extremely tasty! You can use this supplement as a snack before or after your workout. Children will love it too. The quality is very good.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022