Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, Tongkat Ali, 400 mg, 60 VegCaps - iHerb
NG

Posted on Aug 5, 2021
1914

I really like this Tongkat Ali because it gives you energy, I take once a day in the morning. This brand will give you a lot of great herbs to start with. I love taking this together with Muira Puama. It gives a lot of energy in the day. I can focus on my work and at the end of the work, I still do not feel tired or exhausted. I think these herbs are similar like Gingko Bilboa and Maca. It gives you energy and vigor while working and your mind is really clear. I do not take a lot and I always take a break after I finish a bottle. However, this is cumulative effect, so I think we cannot see any results immediately as it will have to take 2-3 weeks to see the results. It may not work on very healthy or active people. Veggie capsules are not too small but not too big, i recommend to take once a day in the morning time. Hope my review is helpful for you with this herb. Thanks for reading.

998cda06-f664-4bda-be4b-b9bac92cc3d6
Posted on May 2, 2022

I purchased this product after listing to the Andrew Huberman podcast, I wanted to test it out for myself and see what said was accurate. I’ve been taking it for just over 1 week now and notice the difference in my alertness once taken in the morning and also my capacity for work during the day, I’m cycling it off and on during the week, taken Monday to Friday then off over the weekend, I can tell you I notice the difference when not on it but on overall great product and good price point.

31ad091c-b614-4580-99ec-06d833a2019b
Posted on May 28, 2022

I really like tongkat ali. It puts me in a very good and positive mood and in a state where i'm motivated to get things done. For me it doesn't really help with anxiety. Tongkat Ali is the best herb I've tried for giving you energy, it's superior to caffeine. I workout regularly and I do not notice any improvement in my strength from Tongkat Ali but, it does give you this kind of energetic motivation to go to the gym. Tongkat ali gives similar affects to rhodiola rosea but, tongkat is more energizing. I take both Tongkat and Rhodiola together and these are two herbs that I will continue to take in the future.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I am almost finished my first bottle and I do feel more energy. I have been following the dosage of one pill twice daily. The quality is great, no lingering taste. I am in my mid-50s and I do feel tongkat ali has provided a benefit to my testosterone levels. I will definitely keep purchasing.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Insane that I could find it at this rate on iHerb as it is about a third of the cost from what is available on Amazon. Dosage at one capsule a day and felt the benefits in about 3 days. This herb definitely delivers. Cannot promise quality as it does not differentiate on whether this is Indonesian or Malaysian Tongkat Ali.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I have boughtvthis supplements after being recommended by Dr. Huberman for testosterone boosting effect. i feel more energized than before. the effect took only one week to to be noticeable. the price is really cheap compared to the effect you get from it. I recommend this products for every man but I encourage everyone to do liver function test before starting and during usage because of the rare yet possible side effects for the supplement on the liver. It is a completely safe supplement from what i have read, but being safe is better than being sorry.

Posted on May 9, 2022

(I'm a thirty-five year old man) I had no previous experience or expectations with this product. After using it for 3 weeks I have to say it really works well for me. I have more energy, better sleeping, better pumps in the gym, better sexdrive and stronger erections. I take 2 capsules pr day (morning and before bed).

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I work regularly and being in my early 60"s I wanted to ensure my T levels keep up. Tongkat Ali has much fan fare and I started it mid 2021. This brand is a higher concentration and priced well compared to the first one I tried. All I can say this is seems to work for me as my recoveries seem better and there are certain male functions from my youth that seem to have found themselves again. Good morning if you know what I mean.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Great effect after just days. I do a 5:2 cycle and really felt how effective is was when i had my first 2 days off. Much less energi which again rised when i started my second week. Great performance on training as well! I only do one capsule each morning. Take it with food in the morning and no taste experienced.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Didn’t think this cheap supplement would do anything tbh look at the price 🙃 but this kicked in after 1 day of taking 2x capsules before bed and all I can say is I’m totally impressed 💯👍✅👑 I’ve tried LJ100 for 10x weeks did absolutely nothing waste of money and time