NG

Posted on May 21, 2022

i use this as a base under my makeup. it's very thick and has a great staying power once worked into the skin. i would recommend to apply this in thin layers as it may look a bit pasty if you apply too much. When blended well under foundation it has a nice brightening effect.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

It's good in quality, and it has a great size for it's price but sadly it comes in only one color, and it's a bb cream I couldn't use since I'm way darker than what the actual color is. Tho, I gotta give it to it, it has has great coverage, sometimes when I got no sunscreen I use it and people believe I'm whiter than I actually am, so I'm guessing it can cover any pimple as well.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Oddly enough this became my to go face spf/foundation. The coverage is solid and it doesn't last well under the mask but it leaves my skin looking pretty.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I used to always use the pink one but I’m so glad I decided to finally give this one a try because the undertones are more warm and therefore match my skin WAY better.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

The best BB cream for me. This is the only one I use now, and it is also the only one that has light enough tone for my skin.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

The colour is really nice with a more yellow undertone so great for asians like me. But I find it less hydrating than other BB creams, and is a bit thicker on the side like a foundation. I probably won't buy it again. Also the bottle design is horrible, big metallic button on top with the little dispersing tube sticking out. How on earth do you travel with this thing??

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I expected a BB cream to be more creamy in texture. I actually have to apply a hydrating cream under it. If offers good coverage, but still looks dry and patchy on the skin after a few hours. Perhaps it works better on oily skin, rather than on combined skin.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

My skin is oily and sensitive and it worked well without causing any irritation. I liked the texture and the moisturizing effect but the color was a bit pale sadly so I had to use a pea-size amount so it would be less pale.

Posted on Jan 7, 2021

I gave it to my child's wife. I hope you'll be glad that one hand will be easy to finish the bottom cream.

e46b2521-a693-41cf-918a-15907d8cee23
97c371d9-7693-46a8-b484-a692d33f3653
4e6ec71f-9244-4dc6-b86d-5c074b82a012
Posted on May 19, 2022

The tint applies too light for my complexion. The scent is okay and it's easy to use. But as mentioned above the color/tint does not go well with my skin tone. It applies too light.