NG

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Pleased with order and supplier

Very prompt delivery of a very good product. I was told about this product by my family in the Bahamas. I could not purchase it where I live. iHerb was found when I searched the Internet and I placed my order. It arrived sooner that I was expecting. I happily recommend this product and iHerb. I will order from them again.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Perfect for hot, humid weather. I like its smell not that strong and it deserves the bad odor. Won’t leave white residues on the skin if you let it dry before wear clothes.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Really invisible! No transfer on clothes, non irritating very gentle on skin and true on 72hrs protection, feeling confident all day long. Feels dry even on a very hot weather. Love the smell of baby powder.

Feels good on the skin, and i like how it’s easy to clean if some fabric lint gets on it. Dry feeling in application, no more wet armpits. Really strong protection! I’m the most sweaty person I know. So when i say this helps keep my armpits in check for 48 hours straight, it means this is magic xD! I tested it on one application! (It’s winter). Smells nice too! I’m so glad to be able to replace my expensive medical deodorant with a better cheaper one! Was on the hunt for a good one for ages, I’m never going back! One bit is, only use it once, i accidentally used it twice in the same day and at the end of the day i noticed build up, keep that in mind!

Posted on May 20, 2022

the smell is so great. helps me a lot from sweating.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I use it before and I am happy to purchase it again

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Really helps to keep me dry! I have tried many antiperspirants but this actually works for me! Best applied at night.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Its really excellent item I am more confident now at the gym its perfect

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

The most amazing deodorant I ever met. Waiting for it to be back in stock, wouldn't replace it. Highly recommended!!!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Super strong and not sticky. Not natural, but in humid and hot weather it works just nice