NG

Posted on Feb 6, 2022
Extremely Helpful

For me, this nasal spray seems to keep pathogens at bay, unable to cross the threshold. I use it religiously to avoid sinus infections, mold mycotoxins taking root, and so on. Olive leaf is an antimicrobial and this nasal spray may even help those who were infected with you know what, as it has many advantages in helping clear the nasal passages of any offenders that may be lingering. For me, this helped immensely after a big mold exposure.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Amazingly effective nasal spray...easy to use, helps to open and clear nasal passages. I can go from stuffy to being able to breathe pretty quickly after a few sprays....And it's not a pharmaceutical product which is why I purchased it...Once it's sprayed my nasal passages feel clear for hours. Good value....

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I use Seagate, Olive Leaf Nasal Spray for my allergies. It relieves the swelling in my nose. My son has been using this product since age 7. I love that it is all natural and helps us to relieve our symptoms from airborne allergies. Easy to use even for a child.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

my mom had bad sinus. the growth behind her nostril. she had bad block nose for months and cannot breathe. this helps her. aft using a btl,she now can breath.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Safe for kids starting from 3 years of age (1 spray into each nostril), easy to use, feels very soft and doesn't damage skin in the nose

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This seems to clear up mucus. I use an oxygen machine and need to breathe through my nose. One squeeze in each side does the job each night.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I get chronic sinus infections and nothing usually works. Not even antibiotics. This is the only thing that works for my terrible sinus infections. It fights bacterial, viral, and fungal sinus infections. Even ENT doctors reccomend and use this product. I highly reccomend this product

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

So easy to use without any stinging or bad drainage. Works fast. I've found better results by spraying with head upside down to drain into sinuses deeper.

Posted on May 24, 2022

This is so relieving when you have a blocked nose or sinus irritation. I use it regularly when I have a cold or hayfever and gives me instant relief. It also has a good flavour!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

love this stuff. bought it repeatedly! i have a lot of allergies and use Rx and over the counter sprays. they are drying. this is soothing.