NG

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The scent is normal not bad. The direction is clear to use it twice a week. The size of the container and the product is small. I loved it on my skin after washing the mask , my skin was so soft like a baby. Definitely you need to use a moisturizer.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Texture is quite watery, but ok. I would say that this mud mask work s quite mild, I mean it not overdry your skin like some clay mask. The kin is cleaned and soft after it. One negative thing that size is too small. But from the other hand it protect the product from spoiling.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Nice scent, nice packaging, easy to use, good quality and price for its size, lots of benefits, gentle on the skin, you need to moisturize the skin after using it. You can use it as frequent as twice a week. I’m not sure about sensitive skin tbh, but I think it’s okay.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Well… my first impression wasn’t so good. The smell is ok but it was the application that put me off a bit. I left it on the required time. But then… wow, my skin was so soft and smooth. I was quite amazed, what with my initial doubts. I’m not far off 40 years old and it made my skin feel like it did in my early 20’s! It is really small for the price, but it is packaged well (glass pot) and the product is a thinner consistency than i expected so it will probably last longer than I thought at first sight. Will be using this once or twice a week now. Great quality ingredients to benefit with ageless, soft & moisturised skin

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Strong mad mask I’ve noticed definite effect on the pores 👍 One of the few kelp products i used definitely a good one as well

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Nice product although it tends to dry my skin out after using it. i do have sensitive skin so it may not be the product's fault.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I haven't used it much enough to fully judge it. But it had a nice texture, doesn't leave skin dry, and had no tingling sensation. I felt my face glowing after using it I follow up with cream.

Posted on May 31, 2022

This masks is AMAZING! I can feel the coconut oil mositurizing my skin when I was the product off. Excellent for sensitive skin!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Good facial mask but the size is small. This is my 2nd order.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

The texture is like mud which I love using it. The skin feel a bit pinch after application, especially when my skin is too dry. It does clean my pores, but it always dry out my skin. Will spend more time to try it out.

5b7240dc-579e-4f28-ac18-e3b930dd1ba3