Page 1 - Reviews - Scandinavian Formulas, NoZovent Anti-Snoring Device, 2 Pack - iHerb
NG

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

The silicone tubes were my prior favorite. The tubes, on the other hand, take up some space in the nose, restricting airflow slightly. These stretch the nostrils outward without putting pressure on the sensitive septum or restricting airflow. They come in a two-pack; I used the first one nightly for almost 6 months until it started to clog up my nose. We'll see if the second one lasts as long as the first. It's a fantastic offer. Great quality and the size really suits me.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Absolutely the best nasal dilator on the market! It is superior in both airflow improvement and daily usage impact. I've used Nozovent for every sleep for 4 years and dont feel rested without it. I have never experience discomfort or sores on inside of nose - unlike some other nasal dilators. Also easy to clean and iHerb has the best price in market as well.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

These simple devices are really magic for improving your nasal airway, if you have difficulty breathing through your nose in bed at night. They’re easy to use, have no side effects, and each one lasts for many weeks. They’re also good value, at least if bought through iHerb.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The best for my sleep. Can't sleep without it. Have tried other brands but this one is the best as others were too uncomfortable and some were painful.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

This has been really helpful They’re easy to use, have no side effects, and each one lasts for many week I have been using Nozovent for years It guarantees a snore free sleep experience

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I just ordered for first time, and for the beginning it feels uncomfortable until you get used to it. I believe it is different experience for everyone in particular, for the people who like to sleep in different positions, sometimes in the morning when you will wake up you will have to look for the device in your bed sheets ( at list this what I am doing sometimes).

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

These things are massive and were quite hard to place accurately in my nose! Maybe its just me :) Once placed they do work....just not for people that sleep on their front :)

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I got these for my husband and they worked pretty well and he said they were comfortable. After a few weeks they seem to kind of lost their effectiveness.

Posted on May 28, 2021

My hubby and I have been using this product for many years, now, and find it to be very beneficial. It does take awhile to get used to inserting it and the sensation of something foreign being in your nostrils but after awhile, It’s became part of our normal bedtime routine. We wouldn’t be without it. We’ve tried another couple of products but this is the best for us.

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

This really is a life-saver. The best anti-snore product we have ever tried. My significant other is prone to snoring, and this really helps. I need my sleep, too, so am very grateful for whoever invented these. One lasts you for a long time. I guess I will stock up in case they ever stopped manufacturing these.