Page 1 - Reviews - Sai Baba, Satya, Nag Champa Agarbatti Incense, 10 Sticks, (15 g) - iHerb
NG

Posted on May 18, 2022

Good product, pretty nice light smell but I can’t really identify what scent it is. It doesn’t smell as strong as HEM incense sticks do. However I would say it’s a good thing as you can use these with a closed window. I guess they are good quality as my head doesn’t hurt after these, unlike some of the HEM incense sticks.

f21a4ca9-861a-4b97-a4a2-c1316d489389
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

These have such a soothing scent to them. I love to use them in the morning while having a cup of tea with music on. I don't know if it is just nostalgia but they always leave me feeling happy, peaceful, calm. Packaging was good and arrived intact. I was worried due to its strong scent, there would be some transfer but luckily none of my other products were impacted.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This is my favorite scent of incense. I love the smell even when I'm not burning it I walk into the Room where the Box is at and it makes the Room smell good I often use it during meditation The package is good. The quality of the product is very high.

Posted on May 4, 2022

The scent is a little different to the nag champa that I’m used to. Sweeter? More floral? Slightly less woody? I can’t put my finger on it. It’s definitely still nag champa… but not quite nag champa. Like if nag champa was a pokémon, this is a nag champa Ditto. I’ll keep buying it because chucking in some incense while I’m already ordering vitamins etc is the easiest path, but I will also continue to feel briefly, mildly tortured each time light a stick, knowing I may never work out what the difference actually is. Lights easily.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I love sitting outside and lighting a candle and incense daily. It's a favorite daily ritual. I think I would enjoy nearly any kind of scented incense, so it isn't the scent per se that I like about this brand. I do like that each stick is amply loaded with incense powder. I like that there is a bit of the stick without incense at the bottom, where I poke it into a small bowl of sand. Each stick burns for about half an hour (never timed it... ) I've not burned it inside, I'd rather keep the inside air free of smoke.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Ah i love the scent! I try to include this in my morning routine by burning 1 stick every morning to start the day and love it! I place this right by my window so it doesn't smoke up too much in the room and the scent lingers throughout the day.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Ol' faithful. I like the smell, and have been using it for years. You do need to open a door or window, as with Indian incense, it produces quite a bit of smoke. Bought the 15g package, as the 100g was out of stock at the time, but the larger packaging is better value of course.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Nag Champa is my absolute favorite incense. This product is legit, high-quality Nag Champa made in India. The ingredients are free from metals and harmful chemicals and safe for the environment. This warm, woody incense is unmistakable—patchouli, sandalwood, and dragon's blood come together to create this sensual scent. I bought the two of the 100g packs and I'll be back for more.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Item arrive within less than a week from order. They are all in good condition and well in new packaging . Even the parcel box was well and good condition. Appreciate the great delivery service . Have not tried the product . The smell is good and easily acceptable .

dc1775f9-d065-40b9-abb7-6a1eae26565d
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

The scent this leaves behind manages to both cleanse the space and fill it with a sense of well-being. I reach for these whenever I feel I need a recharge.

30dba700-b111-4368-a0c2-915d15f410e3