NG

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

If you like chocolate and peanut butter with a little sea salt, you'll love this bar! It's yummy peanut butter with dark semi sweet chocolate chips! The taste is satisfying and delicious, yet not overly sweet like candy. Quality is great as it only has a few natural and high quality ingredients; not organic, but it is raw! Cooked food is dead food with no nutritional value. One box contains 12 individually wrapped bars; sealed and packaged nicely.

Posted on May 6, 2022

The PeanutButter DarkChocolate & SeaSalt and the DoubleChocolate BrownieBatter are my favorites of the Raw Rev Glo family. I like the ingredients, and, perhaps, more importantly, i like what's NOT in it (see for yourself). It tastes waay better than several other brands i've tried from iHerb. The amount of protein, relative to calories, is good. I especially like the high amount of fiber it has as well. For my purposes, i divide each bar into 1/3's, and my serving size is 1/3 of a bar, about 60 calories, and about 7% or 8% of my daily protein requirement. My trick is to keep a couple of the wrappers after i open them, so that i can put away the unused 2/3 of a bar for later.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I haven't been able to find a cleaner and delicious alternative in the supermarkets here in Aus, these are delicious, are very clean and keep me full before or after a workout. My sister is now buying them too.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

The package was delivered in a timely manner. I'm just not that crazy about the peanut butter Raw Rev. I'm hoping you get the double chocolate brownie back in soon.

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

One of the most delicious protein snacks I have ever tried. Although it contains only 11 grams of protein and there are many other snacks that contain almost double it, there is no doubt at all, whoever is looking for something sweet and also nutritious in terms of body and soul and is a fan of peanut butter, this is the snack for him. The chocolate chips simply melt in your mouth and the peanut butter with the salt contrasts with the sweetness of the chocolate. AMAZING. Delicious delicious delicious. PLUS!! it's vegan friendly 😍

15a8ece3-fb54-4c4a-ba86-44b58061435e
d73b211d-0022-44ca-aca7-1c62450291da
1e26dd9f-c0e4-4d46-aa0c-f17cd8ba3ce1
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

It’s nice but it takes a minute to get used to the texture as it is very oily

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Tastes great but I find them slightly oily. Good ingredients for a vegan protein bar though!

Posted on May 29, 2022

I love Raw Rev and while these a really good they aren't my favorite. Very healthy bar though

Posted on May 16, 2022

I still much prefer the brownie flavour, but this is still enjoyable enough, though not very peanutty.

High quality natural ingredients, *super tasty, good protein - sugar ratio (11gr protein, and only 3gr sugar), vegan. When they are good they are my all times favourite bars (only love this flavor). *The only problem is their inconsistency - while some batches are good or even perfect- others can be too dry / sticky / with an after-taste etc'.

23bc711a-8248-4a75-8383-c4bedee23d3b