Page 1 - Reviews - Radiant Seoul, Brightening Beauty Sheet Mask, 1 Sheet Mask, 0.85 fl oz (25 ml) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This is a really great mask. It is brightening and contains tranxenemic acid which is gold standard for dealing with hyperpigment. excellent brightening sheet mask from Radiant Seoul Beauty. It evens out the color and gives the skin a healthy glow and hidration. 😊. Apply for 15 minutes, the skin becomes fresh, moisturized, pores tighten. This one is just super. I recommend! I will order more. For sensitive skin is good and genntle. 😊

86160e5a-f993-4852-8f6d-fad2c9e8ea81
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

It lies so cool on the face, fantastic in general. But the only thing - this is the first time I use a mask with such a small incision for the eyes, the mask lies directly on the entire upper eyelid, it seems that now the liquid will flow into the eyes. But no, everything seems to be fine, just very unusual) The smell is similar to honey. And the moisturizing one is neutral. And the slots there are big as usual.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Wow! I love this, so smooth and it moisturize on the face after so it’s good on a sensitive skin. Very gentle and good scent. I will order and use it again for sure. Good packaging and sealed properly. I put it on before I went to bed so helps me have a good feeling.

19e26a28-10e1-4639-966e-7c7b016710d7
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Smells great not too strong I use this at night after my toner before I moisturizing High quality ingredients great for sensitive dry or normal skin It’s a good size I use the left over serum on my skin after It’s very gentle because of how moisturizing it is

37e77091-d2af-448a-ae40-2ede3681a08a
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This sheet mask is very soft and is very well saturated with serum, so I had enough left in the package to use a thin layer for two more nights. I notice that for me it does just what it says - brightening my post acne hyperpigmentation. I will definitelly purchase again since the price is very affordable!

Mummyummy
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

RADIANT SEOUL well known for good quality collagen mask and I bought a few other ranges of this brand face masks (Brightening/ Plumping/ Hydrating/ Charcoal) to try every alternate nights. Asia weather is humid and I sleep with air-condition on every night, if I do not use these masks, my skin will becomes extreme oily the next morning due to dryness... The extra lotion left in the package I usually keep in the fridge and use it the next morning to keep my skin moist throughout the day....

Posted on May 31, 2022

I loved using this. My skin was brighter and glowing after using this. I didn't notice a scent when I used this. I found this was gentle on my skin and help add moisture. My skin can be sensitive and it did not break me out. I would definitely repurchase this product.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I got this item when it was offered at a trial price. I am a fan of facial sheet masks and I always go for those with brightening effects. I ordered this product along with its serum, charcoal cleanser, and toner. So far, I am satisfied because my face has lightened, hydrated, and moisturized. If you buy this, try using it with the other items of the same skincare line in order to see better results.

Posted on May 20, 2022

This sheet mask brand is super effective! After using this product my skin definitely looked a bit brighter and just healthier overall. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin while also being super moisturizing. The size of the sheet mask incisions did mean the mask was quite close to my eyes, but I did not experience any irritation. Overall, the multiple benefits of this mask mean I will be using this one frequently!

Oceans
Posted on May 1, 2022

Let me start off by saying that none of my face masks were missing. Ordered several masks came fast g, and they were all new. I love that these face masks are very cooling and soothing to the skin. These aren't the easiest to use, because all of the substance is in a packet. I don't have any face mask brush, so I use my fingers to apply it; it gets a little messy. Each packet has enough substance for 2-3 uses, so that was definitely worth the price. Overall a great purchase!