Page 1 - Reviews - Radiant Seoul, Balancing Charcoal Cleansing Oil, 4.9 fl oz (145 ml) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This is a great cleansing oil. One drop is enough to remove even the most stubborn sunscreen or makeup. Smells amazing (orangy) Washes off easily. The liquid is thick - more syrupy than oily, and it's dark, but once applied to the skin it turns colorless. Doesn't make even the slightest mess, pump is very controllable. Will definitely buy again! Love it!

9cd4081f-0eb2-4bf4-831d-76459001e91f
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

let me get straight to the point i have sensitive, oily and acne prone skin and first use of the product didn't affect me badly at all, as you can see in the pics texture is a mixture between runny oil and thick gel but it still spreads out easily, last pic is emulsified with water like the instructions said and it did emulsify but left my oily skin matte and stripped of the moisture, i suggest you finish cleansing then do your skincare routine immediately. all in all its a good cleanser although a bit drying to the skin, i will update as i only used it while i had no makeup on but i think it will work just fine (btw it smells fantastic, like a citrus but sweet orange or yuzu smell)

64a45c10-6c01-4997-80ff-970e0bb7d62f
3a7c92a8-d0f0-44d9-90ac-712b63183671
ec61ef4e-f49b-4246-b2b6-1eee095277cd
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

first time I am using oil cleaner. at first I wasn't sure about it but after couple of times I became a fan! clean very well, doesn't dry my face. I am not using a lot of make up so I don't know how it's work with "heavy" make up and if it will remove everything. for me it's work perfect

755fe995-aa99-4b3c-bf63-ce89db78a3de
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

It feels oily when put it on the skin, but after washing, the skin is smooth, full of moisture, not oily anymore, and looks great. I use it before going to bed, and in the morning the skin feels amazing. The product is very dark, you need to wash it pretty good for all the dark charcoal oil will go away. I already order another one, and also the other moisture cleaning oil of this brand. The package have a locking state, so the oil is not going to get out of the package, and you can take this cleaning oil with you, outside.

c47d10a3-51a3-48d9-afcd-71d1315753c7
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I ordered this for my friend, age 30+, with combination skin. It arrived without any special package, just a pump bottle in plastic covering. The texture is very nice, it actually feels like oil in water. No special smell. This cleansing oil washes away makeup and sunscreen perfectly. Of course you need a foam cleanser to remove its remains afterwards. The cleansing oil is good for combination skin but maybe not good for dry or sensitive skin, so beware. If you have dry skin - look for the Radiant Seoul Oil for dry skin.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Love this cleanser. My face feels great after using it, I'm 67 yrs and my skin didn't feel over dry after it dried. I never dry my face with a towel, I think it transfers dirt or germs. Please click like if you are happy with my review, thanks in advance :)

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I use the cleansing oil to remove my makeup in the evening right before I use the foam cleanser. I love how it removes makeup, it does a really good job. What I don't like is the black charcoal because I really did not expect the cleansing oil to be black. I also don't thing the charcoal makes a difference, so next time I'm ordering the same cleansing oil without the charcoal though. The ingredients it contains are also good for the most part, except PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate and PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate that can make your skin drier and are not fungal acne safe.

886ef002-e61f-41f0-b49e-45ba3f11d324
b521ba74-0d43-4ee8-aae7-a83fb0cea907
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Great oil cleanser to remove make-up. You need just small amount if it to melt you make-up. I love the feeling after using it and the scent in great. Plus ut has charcoal which is always great for cleaning skin. No problems or irritation after using.

148231b7-5fbf-4482-8c9f-6073b303c567
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The oil comes out easily and is black and grainy. Rubs in easily without making a mess, and has no smell at all. As long as you wash it off well, it is an excellent product, which will last for ages. And the pump dispenser is a bonus. makes it so easy to use!

Posted on May 29, 2022

I always wanted to try this cleansing oil but I found that the price was a bit too much. I bought the small size and let me tell you... this thing is magical, great for sensitive skin, it is gentle on the skin and doesn't leave that dry effect once you rinse it off. I use it only at night when I remove my makeup. It has such a luxurious touch. I recommend if you have the budget, nice quality and composition but a bit pricy