Page 1 - Reviews - Quinn Popcorn, Pretzel Nuggets, Creamy Peanut Butter Filled, 7 oz (198 g) - iHerb
NG

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

As a pretzel lover this snack was a good choice! It was a bit too salty for me but it’s nice to have a try in general :)

06af2a9c-b28f-411c-847c-d81cc65e4841
e18e8193-4dcc-45bc-8dc4-01853729af5c
e02f7514-38f6-46e1-8e9e-9c20483a8e30
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

These were the first thing I opened out of the box delivered yesterday. Good solid pretzel on the outside, peanut butter on the inside., and topped with course salt. Very very tasty and they have a good crunch. I ate 2/3 of the bag (which I should not have done). But, these are seriously good. Looking forward to finishing the bag on my drive to work this morning. Definitely buying more of these!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I like the taste! The peanut butter filling is really creamy, the outer nugget is a little bit hard but this is what makes it feel like eating pretzel instead of normal biscuits I think. It’s sprinkled with salt so the overall taste really balance well with the peanut butter filling. A very nice snack to have when you’re craving something to bite on!

e569ff30-242f-4245-bb03-14f8d2f2f8a6
Posted on Aug 7, 2021

This certainly hit the spot. Sometimes the peanut butter pretzel bites you find can be a little sweet but I found these to be just right. Loved the saltiness of them as well. Only downfall was that they were a just a little hard and dry - but overall worth the purchase.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

These have a great taste and have a good sweet and salty balance. The package has a great size and amount of pretzels. The serving size also seems generous.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I initially thought it was going to be a light snack like popcorn, but it's not. Each nugget is very substantial and sooooo filling. Very tasty but can't eat that many at one go.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I adore pretzels, especially ones that are filled with peanut butter and these are literally my favorite brand ever. So good and Quinns makes a healthier version of the classic pretzel that is easy to digest and actually somewhat good for you, too!

Posted on May 4, 2022

So yummy, love the salty pretzel exterior with that creamy peanut butter filling, it’s hard not to eat the bag in one sitting! Perfect bad size for a couple people. Also keeps fresh in the packaged bag.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

So yummy I love anything that has peanut butter in its package is so good I take it as a snack good quality taste is super good size is good for sharing very beneficial the ingredients are fresh as a healthy snack will order again.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Love these! They are salty, with a good crunch to them, and I have enjoyed snacking on them. The first bag I got had a tear in the bag, but I was able to get a replacement and finally got to try them. Would definitely recommend.