NG

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Love this Peel-Off Mask - it brightens, cleans and no mess! Smells beautiful - Grape seed extract is thought to be a significantly more potent scavenger of free radicals than vitamins C and E. Highly recommended

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Cheap and got it on a discount during CNY. Like the scent, easy to use and quality is good. Price is competitive for its size. Skin does not feel to dry after use and it is easy to wash off

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

fun to use it calm my face and feet after long day of work the peeling is satisfying I'll reorder it again once it's on stock

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Received the product about one week ago. I have 3 sisters and we have all tried the masque. It gives a very smooth and fresh feel after peeling it off. Satisfying too. We are quite happy with the results so far but truly believe that you can only see obvious results after at least a month or two. Will be reordering the masque and will post before and after photos of me and my three sisters. If you’re interested in seeing the photos and find the review useful, please like the comment it will help us a lot.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Have been using this product alongside the other masks of this brand. Gentle to skin for exfoliating purposes and suitable for sensitive combination skin - great for frequent use!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

very nice, I loved the texture and for a peel off mask for me the most important thing is to peel it off quickly and not in 10000393 moves. it cleans and purifies and you remove it easily.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

I really like the Queen Helene products. They're inexpensive and made locally (from where I live) in Upstate New York, and they're cruelty-free. Someone mentioned some of the ingredients used by this company are not the safest, I'm not sure about that so urge you to investigate. I like the job their products accomplish though, including this mask. Note if you put too much on your face, it'll take a while to dry so if you're in a rush, don't put too much product. The product produces a pretty, lilac-purple film on face that you can then peel off. Leaves skin softer and smoother. The bottle is large and will last you easily months to a year. Make sure to try their other masks and scrubs too!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description and quality indicated on the label! High-quality ingredients of the composition!

Posted on May 22, 2022

I love the glow and how easy it is to use it but it makes my eyes burn (of course without touching)