Page 1 - Reviews - Quality of Life Labs, Cartilast, 60 Capsules - iHerb
NG

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Helps with joint pain, I take it with the Avocado-Soy and MSM and it seems to have a positive effect. Not tried on its own so I have no idea.

Posted on Jan 11, 2021

used 2 months but requires long period , no less than 4 moths. As result now i feel less discomfort in my joints especially after sport trainings

Posted on Jan 5, 2021

This item shipped extremely quickly and was received before the estimated delivery date. I appreciated the discount and this was the best price for the product on the internet.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

Great product. It has a very good effect on the joints of my hands. I forgot about the pain. It gives me hope that I can control this condition. Thanks!

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

Cartilast features ASU (avocado soy unsaponifiables) — a natural ingredient made from avocado and soybean oils that may not only help protect existing cartilage but help rebuild new cartilage — plus joint-supportive vitamins and minerals.* Supports healthy joint function* with all four ingredients. May help protect existing cartilage.

Posted on Dec 9, 2020

I tried this to help with osteoarthritis. It does help somewhat with range of motion and with pain. Anything that helps and doesn't have side-effects, which this doesn't for me, is worth taking.

Posted on Mar 8, 2020

I was taking Glucosamine but it didn’t agree with me. After some research I decided to give Cartilast a go. It didn’t take long to feel an improvement in my knee pain. I’m now onto my 4th jar and my pain is completely gone.

Posted on Nov 30, 2016

I wrote a review about these and thought they were not working and so stopped working. The effects of them lasted quite a while and it was only when I had not taken them for a few months, did I notice how much more pain I was experiencing together with stiffness of my joints. So I tried them again, and I can report, I will be taking them forever as everything has stabilised again.

Posted on May 23, 2021

I think that my dog handle herself better after taking them

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

Doctors recommended to take this supplements for reduce arthritis and joints pain.