Page 1 - Reviews - Purito, All Care Recovery Cica-Aid, 51 Patches - iHerb
NG

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Excellent! it works as an anti-inflammatory and calms the area in just a couple of hours. they stay on all day or night, they are discreet and have helped my pimples heal quickly and without leaving marks. It contains two sizes, I only wish it had half and half (of the large ones are 15 and small ones 36), but they are my favorites in terms of quality, quantity and price!

cdcea8f5-0635-4671-aa75-342a19aba77c
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I love these patches. I received them as a gift and wasn't too sure about them in the beginning but now I can't see my routine without them. I don't really see a difference with stopping a zit from fully forming, but they're really useful for popped ones. I know that if I apply a patch it will calm down the redness and avoid further inflammation. Also, price wise they're better than other brands.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Let me do the work so you don't have to. Here are the rankings for different kinds of patches. 1. Purito All Care Cica-Aid. Sticks the best out of any other brand, absorbs a lot, and blends into skin the most. I haven't noticed any particular "calming" effects, but they may be subtle. 2. Peach and Lily. I was baffled by how this drained my pimples overnight. It is more expensive. 3. CoxRX Pimple Master. Sticks very well, I can wear overnight without worrying about it falling off. Very good value for the price, these work just fine and they do absorb liquid well. 4. Hanhoo Blemish Patch. It's really hard to get these to stick to the skin and therefore it can't absorb as much without you babysitting it. I hope this was helpful!

CynWatt
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This is most helpful when you have a pimple with a visible white pus. I apply this on my son's forehead at night before bed. This patch works by absorbing/draining the pus from the pimple thus speeding up the recovery process. When it is applied to a closed pimple at night, the next day when i peeled it off, I can see the white content pulled out and transferred to the patch (see my pics). The pimple is left clean, with less redness and less inflamed. Sometimes we just need to break the rule and take matters into your own hands. We would be left with an open lesions leaking pus and blood. By covering the wound with this patch, we're preventing further aggravation to the site such as picking or exposing to dirt. These patches work best on active open pustules or papules. I tried it on my cystic acne (deep lesions) and it DOES NOT make any improvements at all. It won't work on blackheads either. It says to apply the patch on clean & dry skin but i like smudge a bit of benzoyl peroxide/acne ointment or salicylic acid or tea tree oil on the lesion (to speed up recovery) before i cover it with the patch. It adheres to skin until the next morning with no problem, no falling off. Pimple patches is worth keeping in your skincare arsenal; they are pimple bandages that help the skin to heal faster 💕

795c216a-b6e2-4d0c-861d-c294820d862b
a831dbe5-b301-49fd-847e-8f15b1945ff2
20f800e3-1861-40bb-b380-2372cf3c2e21
b1929aff-a559-4ab8-8db4-944c08d37ef7
f1f9c045-6646-4b43-8217-f4a757c59a4e
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

These stickers are wonderful. I put them on at night before I go to sleep and take them off in the morning. What people need to know, though, is that the purpose of these stickers is not to make your pimple/zit disappear. Their purpose is to accelerate the maturing of the zit so that they are easier to pop with minimal scarring and damage to the skin.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

These work great on blemishes that have a white head. I notice I don't have as much scarring when I use these and the post-breakout redness subsides faster. My skin is sensitive and these don't irritate my skin at all. Also they're cheap and you get a lot in one package. Good quality overall

Posted on May 1, 2022

Easy to stick and works well. I like the packaging that they use as you can peel it off very easily, it contain 51 patches in 2 different sizes, also really appreciate that they come in separate sealed sheet so it's as hygienic as possible. Very affective at concealing and healing active acne, it also helps avoid acne scars. Recommend!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Best patches so far, high quality, size appropriate for my skin. They work on sensitive skin and the blemish disappears over night. Keeps the skin moist around it and they stick well to the skin and don’t fall off like others do. Would be nice do reduce the packaging though if possible.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I like this over the COSRX pimple patches are they are thinner. They're circle in shape rather than oval, which fits on the face well and is good for sensitive skin. It's slightly pricey for 51 sheets, but I get a good use out of them. The packaging is resealable. It does not have a scent.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Price-wise one of the most affordable options and it works great! It does pull out the gunk in a pimple, and is a thinner patch (but not as thin as the “invisible” ones). 3 packets in there, 2 standard sizes and 1 larger. Proportional as I tend to use the standard sizes more. Good economical option for everyday + nighttime use, but I would go for smaller and more invisible ones if I’m meeting people.