Page 1 - Reviews - Pure Essence, Whole C, 30 Tablets - iHerb
NG

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I have used this product for long time and I consider it one of the most important supplements on my daily routine. The smell and taste is very good, mostly taste like black pepper. However, the pills are vey large for those who can swallow them.

Thewonder
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

It was recommended by my doctor as it is much better than static Ascorbic acid made in labs .. this one is direct from berries 🫐

f7a8c85f-ab28-4965-bcfb-0e86bc0513c5
Posted on Apr 25, 2021

Vitamin C supplement, in its whole food form, that’s high in bioflavonoids, is made cleanly, and is 100% certified organic. Vitamin C in its wholefood form contains bioflavonoids (bioavailable flavonoids). Bioflavonoids are powerful antioxidants which enhance the use of vitamin C by improving its absorption and prolonging its effectiveness.

Posted on Aug 29, 2020

I normally have trouble consuming Vitamin C because generally they are hard on my sensitive digestive system. I have even tried fruit driven ones and had to give up. This one is working fine so far. I throw one tablet in the blender when I am preparing the smoothie and it has not disappointed me so far. I restrict my fruit intake due to being on low carb diet and also bake veggies which pretty much destroys the Vitamin C in them. This is a good way for me to consume the required amount everyday as part of my daily smoothie.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I give it also to teenagers it's good for them

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Noticeable health benefits for my inflammation

Posted on May 22, 2022

Happy to have the immune system benefits.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Nice i recommend it for you

Posted on Apr 4, 2021

I felt the difference from the beginning, plus the tablet is much easier to swallow from most of C-complex pills. I loved it

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

Love it! Will order way more. Clean natural vitamin C for strength of my veins!