Page 1 - Reviews - Pure Essence, One 'n' Only, Whole Food Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets - iHerb
NG

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I love about the product that it is whole-food based, non gmo and organic and comes in glass bottle. I sometimes feel that I get tired of takeing several supplements a day so I make a pause. But when it is only one tablet per day, I don't get tired anymore and wont have to make a pause.

150786b0-f7bf-44f8-88a9-e3b48b87e4fb
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have been taking the Pure Essence Labs One ‘n Only whole Food daily vitamin and minerals for at least 5 years. Not only does it provide more than the suggested daily amount of vitamins and minerals, the Whole Foods included actually increase my energy level and help me to function and think more clearly. I try to never run out, because if I do skip a couple of days, I notice the drop in energy right away. I am 67 years old and have tried many other vitamins in the past, but none have matched the consistent quality and resulting performance that the One ‘n Only by Pure Essence Labs vitamins have. I would recommend them to everyone!

Posted on May 9, 2022

Pure Essence is a top brand for me. I take this on the days when I can't conveniently take a lot of pills. Normally, I take Pure Essence, LifeEssence, Whole Food Based Multivitamin, 240 Tablets where you take four pills each day.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I bought this for my Mother in Law for is 87 and she said she has notice feeling better since taking them so have just reordered again for her.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I bought these to change up the regular multivitamins for a short period and found these actually had a very positive effect and felt better hard to describe but would definitely recommend switching to these for a couple of months if not permanently.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I like that this multi has quality active ingredients. You can tell that it is potent by the smell. I have been sleeping better and my nails have been growing fast and strong since taking it. The size of the tablet is not overly large. It is very convenient to take only one tablet daily.

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

A very good Whole Foods based Once-a-day Multivitamins for the family. The composition of multivitamins and co-factors that promote health are abundant in this single once daily tablet. Enhanced with herbal extracts (GYNOSTEMMA, FO-TI ROOT, ELEUTHERO ROOT, SCHIZANDRA, ASTRAGALUS ROOT and CODONOPSIS) for energy, mitigating stress and overall well-being. In addition, the availability of DIGESTIVE ENZYMES and MINERALS are also a plus for a multivitamin. CHLORELLA and SPIRULINA are a good mix as they provide essential nutrients and detoxification when consumed. In Summary;- Pros: 1.Only one tablet a day is needed. 2.Good mix of multivitamins and co-factors in a single tablet. 3.Digestive Enzymes and Minerals are an added bonus for a multivitamin 4.Good for the entire family, providing vitamins as well as adaptogens for overall health. Cons. 1. Lack of probiotics for gut health. 2. A little on the pricey side. In Conclusion, Excellent One Tablet a day multivitamin for convenience! Thumbs Up!!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have only taken for a week but good daily vitamin.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I really appreciate taking one vitamin per day that meets my needs. The quality seems really good.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I like that it doesn't have crazy amounts of vitamins but still cover nutritional needs