NG

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
Good, didn't cause any irritation

This toner has 1% retinol (not advertised, had to contact the company) and it's actually really gentle. I still have to use it for a long time before seeing any results but for now it's good!

75897af6-e946-4a62-a390-d94e58276d3a
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This product is truly sensational. It arrived 5 days ago and I’ve been applying to new purple stretch marks on my stomach and already they’ve started fading! I cannot believe in such a short while it’s made such a drastic difference! The cream Is wonderful on the skin, goes on easily, isn’t particularly greasy and I saw a noticeable difference in firmness in 2 days. I don’t have sensitive skin so have applied liberal amounts, but I will definitely be re buying once it’s finished. You will not be disappointed.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The low dosage of Retinol in this means that it's actually pretty gentle on skin, and my mum's sensitive skin was not irritated by it even with daily use. I wouldn't recommend a frequency of more than once a day though, because it IS still Retinol. The product moisturizes pretty well, and for this size it's a pretty good deal! It seems to be good for any age, although I'm also using other products so I can't tell if the benefits are from this product or not. It has a mild fragrance, but I must say the quality of the pump isn't the best; I sometimes get nothing from a pump, and sometimes a huge spurt of toner that flies everywhere.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Perfect on my skin, not irritating and it fees like it does the job on rejuvenating my skin. I even use it around my eyes (be aware that I am already used to retinol around my eyes but you should proceed carefully around your eyes and maybe use this once a week at first until you get use to retinol).

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Retinol has been around for years and well known for it's youthful effects. This is really easy to apply via cotton ball, after cleansing, before bed and moisturize afterwards. Everyone I know, says I look significantly younger than my age. I've been using retinol, on and off for years, so I think it may have helped minimise wrinkles, along with almost daily use of light sunscreen.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

It becomes my favorite Toner, i usually apply at night. My skin becomes much smoother in the morning, less tired sign. I will keep using this Retinol Toner

3b4ef2bd-516e-4b17-b557-70c7437b15fe
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I have a sensitive skin, so I normally will have skin redness issue whenever I use retinol. I almost gave up on this product as the redness issue got serious over time, but it got better after two weeks of use. So I still recommend it, but if you have a sensitive skin, perhaps you might need to think about whether or not you can stick to it.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

You get a lot for what you pay for! It is a gentle formula without too much fragrance. Sometimes I have problems with pumping out the toner for the first pump every time I use it but afterwards it is okay. I will look into other products by this brand.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I've never used retinol before, so after reading in another comment that this is 1% retinol and generally gentle I decided to try. This is a very big bottle! I'm seeing how using 2x a week at night will go, so far I woke up with tighter pores on my nose and just generally more even tone. Only downside may be the long ingredients list, read thoroughly if you have sensitive skin.