NG

Posted on Jan 30, 2022
OUT OF DOZENS OF PRODUCTS WE HAVE TRIED! THANK YOU!

I BOUGHT THIS FOR A WOMAN GETTING CHEMO, WHICH HAS RUINED HER SKIN! DRY, FLAKY, RED, BURNING, AND ITCHING! SHE HAS TRIED DOZENS OF PRODUCTS OVER THE LAST 5 YEARS! SOME HELPED, MOST DIDN'T. HER SKIN IS ALWAYS SO MUCH WORSE AFTER CHEMO (THAT SHE GETS TWO TIMES PER WEEK), AND SO FAR YOUR PRODUCTS HAVE GIVEN HER THE MOST RELIEF, AND THE BEST RESULTS!!! THANK YOU!

4211c88f-133f-492d-8c7f-2f0b08f80da5

I love this serum!! It's intense texture, light scent and fast absorption. Great moisturizer for skin , it's so gentle make my face smooth , soft, reduced fine line and dry skin. I can see the benefits in 14 days. Sensitive, age and dry skin should use it. The ingredients are great as well, tri-peptides , honey and collagen. I use it at day and night , my face getting better. This is great quality serum from Prescriptskin. Suggest!! 💖💖

12004dcd-fb81-4808-99c4-b9d4549dcd2b
Violettie
Posted on May 30, 2022

I love this serum because it's so lightweight, the texture is not greasy at all. I love the smell is fresh & light. I purchased the collagen cream of this brand, it's good keep my skin moisture and i could see my smile lines slowly diminish everytime used it. Prescript skin has the best quality yet affordable skincare range. All of their products scents are natural ! Loved it ! Highly recommend!

Posted on May 1, 2022

Use it for a week, great watery consistency. Feels like a good quality product. Can’t see any changes and probably won’t, cause this is the type of the product that just slows aging rather than fixes wrinkles. Great at hydrating, and has a peptides (great at fight pollution), exactly I was looking for for every morning use next to vitamin c Gentle non-irritating formula, great honey scent Honestly the smell here is the best!!! And usually I prefer products with zero fragrance.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I have been using this only for a few days, so I can't really speak about its effect yet, althought it seems very promising. This serum comes in a glass bottle and amount you get is good for the price. The texture is watery and it absorbs quickly without any sticky residue, which makes it great for layering. It has a light honey scent which does not bother me and fades quickly. I am 32 F with sensitive acne probe skin, this product did not irritate me.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I have normal to dry skin. My skin loved this product a lot. It soaked into my skin the first time I used it and was not scented heavily, there was a faint honey scent. I don't like scented skincare so only having a faint honey scent was nice. The product has a dropper to provide the perfect amount. I use 3-4 drops for my whole face. The product is not too liquidy and not too thick either. It seems like excellent quality. I would prefer a product a little cheaper for the size, but for the quality of the product it's not the worst. This will be kept in my skincare routine for the near future .

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I love this serum! After I wash my face, I apply this serum- smells exactly like warm honey… mmm! Helps soften and plump my skin (don’t dry your face, leave water on there after rinsing- water is a friend to your beauty products!) I use AM and PM. I layer with Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin and finish with PrescripSkin Collagen Elastin Cream. I have been using for a month- I skipped it for a couple of days just to see, and my skin feels soooo soft as I wash my face! So I know it’s truly my skin and not the product on my skin that makes it feel fabulous :) So glad I found this product!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

First time using this, and I liked the applicator - easy to use and a decent size dropper too. The consistency is exactly what you would expect of a serum, it isn't oily. It spreads evenly and a little goes a long way. I have noticed that my skin is smoother and it hasn't irritated my skin at all. The smell is a little bit on the chemical side compared to other serums, but it isn't offensive and I feel like it's doing something beneficial for my skin so I don't mind. I would buy this again.

iReeRee
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

There’s no scent, can be used on face, good quality, average size, age 30 and above recommendations, package convenient, benefit for face area, composition is good, can be used in all seasons, good moisturizer, smooth texture, no Sensitive reaction, gentle on skin, frequency 3 times per week for me, removes area of concern

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Love this product. I’m 20 years old with combination skin type and this product is not making my skin more oily, it’s making my skin feel more smoother and brighter in my dark spots. Will buy it again and it has good package that easy to travel with.