NG

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

my daughter didn't flossed her teeth before. I bought those dental flossers and she loves them. now she flossing her teeth every day. they comes in different colours. Good quality, not stretchy and not braking. angled head helps easier reach all teeth. and dual grip handle make it easier to hold

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

f7194d86-3461-47e1-81a4-039de0039967
Posted on May 30, 2022

Love this floss for me rather than my boy. Tried different brands and see no difference with my boy. However, this one fits me much better. I guess it really depends on your teeth, gum, size, and shape. You just need to try different brands but I love this one.

Posted on May 7, 2022

So fun, great colours, flavours and quality . It’s made the dreary task of flossing much more enjoyable. They provide plenty of choice of colours in the pack for fussy little ones. The size is perfect for them to manoeuvre them selves so they can use independently. I wish it came in a wood option as plastic packages are a concern.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The Kid's Dual Gripz Flossers were really good for both my 9yr old and myself to use as we both dislike mint flavor/scent & these didn't smell or taste like either. Having two types of grips does make it significantly easier for both children & adults to floss those tricky areas so much easier which make it less daunting to floss your teeth. Give them a try if u haven't already! Well worth trying an easier to use non-mint alternative 😀

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is the best floss for kids! Really does a good job of cleaning their teeth and is easy to hold and maneuver in their mouths. Honestly, I use them as an adult and prefer these to regular floss. The flavor is very very subtle, you barely notice it. I've tried other floss picks and these really are the best. Plus you get so many for a great price.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022