NG

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

It's my second day of using it and I haven't had any breakouts yet. Usually, my skin purges every time I use a new product. So far, I haven't noticed anything yet. My skin is oily and prone to breakouts. I also have dark blemishes.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I chose this toner because everyone praised it as being super good. It's ok for me, I didn't see a wow effect, a simple toner that prepares the skin for the next step, probably had such an effect for my very dry skin.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Simple everyday tonic. I have sensitive skin, sometimes I felt little burning or even tingling around my lips, although my face was feeling calm. But maybe you should try another one for sensitive skin, e.g. Pixi milky tonic is great

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

This is a delightful light hydrating toner that doesn’t leave any residue or stickiness behind. I can see the results the first week of use I will buy it again.

f61b927e-9572-4b2d-bf00-a6ff42f80e42
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I liked it, I recommend to buy. Everything corresponds to the description.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I ordered it for the first time, I liked it, but it's inconvenient to use.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I love this product it gives a glow to your face

Fedwa-kh
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is not my first time buying this tonic I have bought the smaller size before and I like using it