Page 1 - Reviews - Physician's Choice, 60 Billion Probiotic, 30 Delayed Release Veggie Capsules - iHerb
NG

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I know the title might be a little over the top. BUT. I found this probiotic to really help my digestion. I had skin issues and I tried other supplements before but for some reason they made me feel worse. THIS helped improve my mood. After taking it I would go from feeling meh about everything to feeling.... happy? Actual happiness and motivation to do things. As they say the gut is the second brain right? Anyways I was also struggling with constipation before this. Eating a high fibre diet would sometimes make it worse and I realized it's coz of my deficiency in probiotics. Highly recommend not just for digestion but for MOOD.

e00895b5-2050-47ae-8fd6-4da3f579a266
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I've had constipation even though I eat lots of fibre and drink plenty of water. I've even regularly done water enemas. However, I think the missing piece has always been probiotics!! The night I ate this, I 💩💩the very next day!! I can FEEL my tummy buzzing almost with the probiotics. Definitely works.

25952d54-aac7-4d82-80df-7202bf171f7c
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

The world of probiotics can be confusing and challenging, but this product fit the bill of what one should contain. I was delighted to find it on your site as your price was reasonable and competitive, love free shipping, my order arrived timely and your page was easy to manage. “I‘ll be back!”

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This works really well for my digestion, I drink this in the morning on an empty stomach and I don’t have to worry about constipation anymore. The thing is it’s 60 billion CFU, before this I drank probiotic with 5-10 billion CFU. That’s quite a lot so I drink it only once in 2 days. People have different body and it will react differently to it though so you may want to try with suggested serving and then adjust accordingly.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I can feel the product is effective after completing 1 bottle. Managed to reduce farts and running to the toilet after consuming milk products like milk, cream and cheese. The Downside is, I feel nauseated 🤢 after taking the product, so will have to take this before bed which works for me. Worth a try.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

this is my 5th bottle and I will keep purchasing it is it is a life-changer, I have had chronic constipation for years now after I heard that from doctors about how much probiotics are important in our life I decided to give it a try, and wow I recommend it to all people I know.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I am new to probiotics and after using a less expensive one for about five months decided I just couldn’t see any improvement in my well being or gut health. After searching reviews on 6-8 probiotics I decided to try this one even though it seems pricey to me. Within a week my stomach/gut issues settled down - no constipation or diarrhea. My doctor was surprised at my next visit as I didn’t complain anymore of a “poor” stomach - I will reorder!

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I came across this probiotic blend when I was looking for a probiotic that is suitable to take with my SIBO digestive issues. The capsules are easy to take and can be opened up and added to food if you prefer to take them that way. My stomach is feeling better and digestion has improved with these.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

So far these seem to be really helping. I'm hoping long-term use will help heal my gut so that I can once more eat gluten and soy. I still have sensitivities but not as badly (although I'm of course still not eating gluten and soy again, but other sensitivities have been lessened) so I'm hopeful that these will help me overcome my intolerances and sensetivities for good