NG

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I just tried it and it's already great, the packaging is nice and my lips don't feel dry anymore. I wanted to use this specific lip oil for a while now as the dermatologist I trust praised it a lot. I didn't notice the volume of the lips increase, but it wasn't my primary need so it's fine. ( Pleasantly non-scented)

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

One of the best lip oils I have tried. The quality of the consistency is really nice and moisturising, not sticky like some others and keeps lips hydrated for quite a while. The scent is pretty neutral (kind of like baby powder) and I love the little applicator being like a spatular rather than a brush.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I love this it's so moisturizing the applicator is weird not bad it's just like a plastic curved thing which is kind of good cuz it helps you actually be able to put more of the product on I was just surprised when I first used it but it actually does help so that the product goes on your lips instead of sticks and the fuzzy tipped brushes it's really great I like it a lot

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

There is no scent to this lip oil and its a natural pink if any pigment. it traps in hydration really well after doing the rest of my skincare. It is really high quality and very moisturizing. I make sure to only use a little bit or else it feels like thick lip gloss. There are so many benefits and is really worth the buy.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Positive- 1- the texture of the oil on the lip makes it very soft and moisturizered “yet not like lip balm I will say less” 2- It’s suitable for every age and I love to use it before lip essence 3- it doesn’t have any scent or bad smell it doesn’t have a smell actually Negative 1- the quantity is less yet it’s good for the price 2- the lid that u apply the oil with it it’s size needs to be longer cause many of the product stays stuck on the ground and up corners which I can’t access even after trying

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This lip oil is nice and moisturizing, I like to use it on my lips first thing before going on with my makeup. It keeps my dry lips well hydrated. It has no spf though. The quality, size and package are all good. It has no scent. The applicator is plastic tip.

72c4623f-f8ff-45da-9615-23d86cef1a29
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Such an amazing product! A super smooth oil, not sticky or greasy. Just smooth and moisturizing! A subtle and pleasant smell, not overpowering. Beautiful packaging. All good ingredients. Gives a great shine to the lip!! LOVE IT!!!!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I love this so much, it's so moisturizing and helped my lips so much, it feels great and not sticky but more silky on the lips? Anyways highly recommend!