NG

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This is my go to remedy for stomach bugs and indigestion. I sometimes experience an uncomfortable bloating feeling an hour or so after a meal and Pepto Bismol helps to relieve this. It also helps to keep me regular the following day. I don't think that it's a good idea to take this every day. I recommend seeing a doctor if you need to take this more than ocassionaly.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love the pepto bismol liquid so was keen to see how good the tablet form was. I suffer from IBS and get sulfur burps. On an episode of sulfur burps, I took the tablets and they helped. I would definitely recommend.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Discovered the on a trip to the USA about 30 years ago. Would never use anything else. I have found them fast acting with no side effects.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Bought this to help eradicate hydrogen-sulfide SIBO. It seemed to help, but just be careful not to hold it on your tongue too long if you use it for longer than recommended. It suppresses bacterial growth and candida can then overgrow if you're not careful.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Great product with the most competitive price. Always arrived very promptly . I have done many repeat orders. Service has been amazing.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

finally I found pepto on iherb, I'm so happy as I'm a huge fan of it , I will get all its products.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Helps when I have upset stomach. So glad they carry it!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

great size for my dog. nice doasage and benefit for them

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

good quality. great size and dosage for my pet dog.