NG

Posted on Jun 2, 2022
מצוין!

mmmm! very tasty. the crunchy part adds a lot to the joyful eating. i like to add it to my sour cream. easy to use, very good taste, feels high quality, low carb and does not make my tummy to feel irritated. i am happy woth that purchase and will order some more.

407108ee-397a-40d6-9cb9-3f759f3a4c9a
05dae8cb-e511-45b2-8988-ad5f92641df2
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I was planning to get the original PF2 product so I got crunchy. I was not sure how it is going to taste but I am so happy with the quality ingredient. I like to use it on top of oatmeal. It is good for diet since it is less fat.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Love this product, practically live on it as it keeps me full, tastes delicious and just like real crunchy peanut butter in the jar but without the fat and calories. I usually buy this product in 2lb jars but recently haven’t been able to find the large size. These little ones barely lay me 3 days at most, and cost more than the large size, but glad they’re available to fill the gaps when bigger sizes aren’t available elsewhere. This is my diet “cheat” that I allow myself to eat with celery, in any quantity at anytime of the day to keep me full and away from unhealthier temptations.

I've been getting powdered peanut butter for years now and always wished there was a crunchy version. Well, here it is! OK, it's not the big peanuts you get in the regular jars of PB, but it does provide some of that crunch that was missing. This is easy to mix up and provides a smooth spread and great peanut butter taste (without all the fat!). Enjoying it!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The quality and the taste are good with less sugar than normal peanut butter. Good for people who love peanut butter but also want to control their weight. However, even though it says it’s “crunchy”, it’s not as crunchy as I expected. They’re mainly powder. I think it’d be better if it has more peanuts inside. :) if you like my sharing, please hit LIKE! Thanks :)

af27b7fe-408e-4c6a-a11f-cb2a9e2a27bd
353d329d-9a6d-4008-bcb0-4074dd4f3612
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I'm a peanut butter lover and this was the best protein-supported product I've tried, I wish that they provide it in larger quantities, I keep reordering it. The quality and taste are great, the size is small they should provide larger ones, it's super easy to use just mix it with a bet of water and there you go.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Peanut butter is something I cannot live without and boy, am I glad I found this! It's true! They really do taste like peanut butter, and I love the crunch. I don't even know how they managed to do this in powder form. Just add water, and watch the magic happen. The size and packaging is amazing. A tad hard to open up the seal, but nothing too serious that will stop me from repurchasing. You really can bring it around with you. I can imagine this will be great if I need to travel and need a quick meal with a wrap if I ever go camping. Added these to a cheat low carb brownies and they were amazing. I can imagine the one with cocoa will be good too! Yay!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This product is my 'life saver'! I am a crunchy peanut butter freak, but the regular is very high in fat and calaories. This product has the fabulous taste and texture without all that fat and calories. I enjoy this every day and would not be without it in the house!

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I love this quality product from PB2, the composition is very nice and it tastes like real peanut butter, the ingredients are clean and simple. I use it in smoothies or sandwiches, very versatile. The package is barely enough. It has the taste and benefit of real peanut butter but without the fat! I highly recommend it.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is great for mixing with water for peanut butter (hard to find here in Japan without all kinds of junk added), or putting into all kinds of dishes. In fact, it's kind of amazing how well a spoonful of PB improves just about any dish. My tip is to mix it with water and maple syrup for the butter as it's not super sweet.